(14)

Most of the day was spent in the bathroom. I just sat there with my knees to my chest. I just felt most comfortable.

He tried once more that day to get me to eat, but it didn't work.

I was situated on the couch, he wanted me to sit with him. The news was on. It felt like a taunt. Not a single thing on there about me.

He had his arm around me and I just stared at the carpet. Noticing a tiny blood stain that I chose to ignore. If I looked behind me I would've seen the bigger blood stain. That stained the hard wood and I could just imagine it happening.

He was on his phone streaming talking to his viewers. Every time he put the camera on me, I looked away.

He was never not streaming. He was always, always streaming. He was always talking always saying something. Reading comments, thanking someone for a gift.

I decided to watch the news again, but after a couple seconds, he turned off the tv and looked at me.

I felt his gaze and slowly looked over at him. "It's bed time." He said with smile. I nodded and stood up. He wasn't too far behind me and put his arm around me. He kissed his neck as we walked down the hallway. He stopped infront of a door.

I looked at him. "C'mon.." He said and smiled before pushing me towards that door.

I looked down the hall to the room i slept in a night or two.. "But.. um.. Kurt." I looked at door and he waved it off.

"Well I think it would be best if we slept in the same bed!" He pulled me tighter towards the room and i followed him in.

Seeing those comments scared me. The things they were saying about me. But he was still live.

I looked at him and he stopped when we were both standing infront of the bed. He smiled and nudged me. I turned around and sat on the end.

He looked at me with those huge smile. I was terrified. I grabbed the mattress and held it so tight my hands were turning pink.

He then sat down on the other end of the bed and looked at me. I slowly laid my head down and went under the blanket.

Then, he took off his shirt. I tried my best to hide my fear. When he just sighed and plugged in his phone before laying down I felt a wave of relief rush over me.

---

She got into my bed. She slept in my bed. She must've smelled me. God, I put my phone down. Thank god there were still cameras watching.

---

Word Count: 461