Chapter 2

Later in the day Nightmare decided it would be quite the experience for me to go dimension hopping with him, once again. I've been two a few dimensions with him before to find soul fragments but typically I was left with Nightmare Fredbear. A large yellow and rust colored bear who was a head shorter then Nightmare, but just as scary. Fredbear usually was calm, until I accidentally say something a little 'offensive' as he would say. This could be just the soft joke you would crack over one of the animatronics. He would snap quickly, sometimes he more frightening than Nightmare, how peculiar. I was quite happy not to have been dumped off with him for a few hours that was for sure. Conserving the adventure this dimension Nightmare brought you into proved to be quite interesting.

When the two of you arrived you were both in the middle of a monochrome forest. Some of the large black and white trees damaged and glitched out, like a pixilated corrupted video game you'd see on those cursed vhs tapes. The forest was quiet, no life in sight, no spirit,"Don't touch any of the glitched trees, or I can't promise you'll come out of here fully intact" the black bear warned as he began to walk through the woods of a glitched forest. You carefully maneuvered around the trees that held corrupted pixels,"Where is that soul fragment at anyways?" you huffed out, trying your best to keep up with the larger bear. The black bears crimson optics flashing back to you,"The soul fragments should be located up ahead in the hills ahead, if we don't find the soul fragment in the next hour this whole dimension will need to be collapsed, with the fragment inside" the bear hummed, his tone serious and a little concerned, looking back ahead, seemingly knowing where he was going. Of course he did, he was the all mighty Nightmare after all.

Upon arriving within the hills you two surveyed the land. Time seemingly dragging along as you and the black bear looked for the location of the soul fragments. A few more minutes of searching pasted before you found it, a white colored crystal like aura hidden in the middle of a nest of rock and what you could only assume was gem. going to reach out to touch it from curiosity before your wrist was roughly grabbed by the black bear. The bear growling at you,"Don't touch that, do you want your soul to be harvested" he hissed out, releasing your wrist after a few moments, the bears gaze focused now as he held his clawed palm near it. Muttering a series of jumbled language you couldn't understand. A purple aura of some sort breaking out of the bears digits and joints of his hand. The aura wrapping around the soul fragment before it disappeared. This was the first time you seen one believe it or not. Usually when you went with him to dimensions you were left to explore the strange cities, towns, and life of the dimension. This time Nightmare wanted to keep you close, and you could only speculate it was because of these glitches that overthrown the monochrome world. How did this happen? When did this happen? How did the fragment get here? If only you knew what these fragments were for, what are their purpose?

When you and nightmares finally returned home he had left once again, leaving you at home with the rest of the gang. You never understood where he went after he collected these fragments of spirts. You never asked and you may never will, he didn't like being asked too many questions frequently. Perhaps later you could try to strike up the conversation? That was a lot to hope for, but what else is their to do? The other bots weren't much help either. They would simply ignore you when asking a question. Besides Nightmare Bonnie, he made a white nasty deal for information, one of which you weren't going to take. Not in a million lives.

You were once again pressed into the side of the brown bear. You never understood why he liked having you pressed against his casing. Maybe it was to feel the way you squirm when a comment was made upon you? Maybe it was just for the fun of it, most definitely the last one. You were currently watching a movie the bear had put in, some horror movie you never watched before. You didn't catch the name of it when he first put it on, your eyes drooped. A squeak leaving your mouth when a pinch was felt at your hip. Your gaze snapping over to the rabbit that had welcomed himself next to the two of you. How unfortunate,"Hello doll face~" he cooed out with a lustful tone, his expression holding sexual tension in them. This caused you to cringe away,"Now bonnie that's no way to greet someone" the bear hummed out, one of his hands lifting to slightly push the rabbit away from you. His eyes narrowing as the rabbit held his hands up,"Alright alright, I won't touch her.. for now" he muttered with a smirk. This caused a shiver to run down your frame.

why did he have to be such a horndog?