Chapter 16

It was once again a rainy day, the gloomy sky full of dark grey clouds and casted a shade down upon the earth below. Rain drops trickled down the window pane which you were looking out of, silently tuning in on an argument that was going on in the kitchen at the moment between a certain chicken and fox, you weren't exactly sure what they argument was about.  But its been going on for a couple of minutes now. Turning your head towards the kitchen you see the tarnished pirate fox grumbling and storming out of the kitchen, taking a moment to look over to you with his yellow orbs,"A word of advice, avoid the kitchen for a few hours, Chica is being a b-" he started to gestured behind him with his hook. Letting out a yelp when a coffee mug was thrown into the back of his head and cut him off from finishing his sentence, snapping his head around to glare at the hen, growling at her before he huffed and walked away. Causing you to snort, you soon stood up and walked towards the kitchen, peaking into the room. The nightmarish chicken was cleaning up the kitchen at the moment, since their little argument did get somewhat physical. Chica obviously won. You carefully walked up to her, despite how scary she came off to be, she was actually pretty nice to you. She helped you a couple of times when you got in trouble with the others thankfully. Hesitating for a moment you slowly lean your much smaller body into her side. She paused for a few moments as if to process your action before her blue and red orbs flashed down to you. A soft sigh escaped her razer filled beak before she leaned down and nudged her beak against your head. It seemed the little gesture did help calm her down.

You decided to help her clean up the mess the argument caused, which took about an hour. Chica thanked you with some treats! More specifically, muffins. You really, really, enjoyed her baking and cooking. It didn't help she was constantly making new and delicious things for you to try. So there you were, enjoying a freshly baked muffin, sitting on the counter and watching the tarnished hen place the rest of the muffins on a rack to fully cool down. That was until you see the pirate himself step into the kitchen. He looked.. guilty? That was a first, you never seen any of the nightmarish animatronic characters show such an emotion. The hen turned to look back at him, scoffing and turning away to continue the task at hand. Foxy's gaze shifted to you now, he stepped over to you and lifted you off of the counter, setting you down on the floor and patting your back,"How about you go to the livingroom guppy" he murmured softly, you were about to retort before nodding and slowly stepping out, glancing back and watching the crimson fox approach the hen once more. Sitting on the couch, you would lean over to try and see what was happening in the kitchen, the two animatronics were talking to one another, but you couldn't hear what it was about. Assuming it was about their argument earlier in the day. 

They conversed for a few moments before you notice the foxy pull the hen into some side hug of some sort, giggling from the hen rolling her mismatched optics and flicking his ink colored nose, and what seemed to be a grin now plastered on the two animatronics faces. Whatever the conversation what about, it seemed the tension between the two was now settled. Your nose scrunched when you seen the fox nip the hen's cheek, who squawked and batted his snout away,"Get a room!" you called out. trying to hold back your laughs, tensing up when Foxy looked over to you and glared,"When I catch ya' imma gut you like a fish, Guppy" he growled. You took that as an indication to make a run for it.

Maybe you should keep your mouth shut when witnessing domestic behaviors for now on, being sliced open isn't very preferable in anyway.