Chapter 3

Night finally struck once again, though you were dragged over to play some weird game with Foxy. He was one of the more childish personas of the group. He would constantly ask you to either play a game of chest, cards, or even just have you craft him up some captains gear as you called it.

Currently the two of you were playing a very modified version of gold fish, since you and foxy have played the rest of the games in the house. Maybe it was about time you asked someone to go out to the store with you to get a few new games, maybe some puzzles. Foxy liked puzzles, especially ocean themed ones.

After some convincing with Nightmare Fredbear, since Nightmare himself wasn't here. Fredbear agreed to tag along with you to the store, you would think would be a problem but they had a cloaking like ability were they could make themselves invisible to everyone while still being visible to their person of choice, that's what made them a little bit more terrifying. After getting dressed into more public appropriate clothing you and Fredbear were getting ready to go before you had an unexpected tag along.

Springtrap, a giant seven foot zombie rabbit. He was usually doing his own thing outside the home, but he came home earlier today after the incident with Bonnie,"Don't mind if I come along?" The rabbits british ascent was quite rich, his silver orbs gazing between the two of you. You were going to retort before the larger bear signaled him to come along, this put a frown on your face.

Once upon returning from the store with a few new games you found, some puzzles, and some other random stuff you changed into some pjs to further relax you. Foxy seemed happy with the new games and puzzles you brought, that's good. After completing the border and a corner of one of the puzzles with foxy you decided to go hit the hay, usually you'd have one of the bots follow you to bed, this tome, it was Springtrap. He was sort of a father for you, forcefully of course. You glanced back to the British rabbit, his tattered ear perking up,"Going to bed already, bunny?" He hummed out. Bunny was one of the few nicknames he gave you, another being kit, considering a baby rabbit is known as a kitten or kit. You were only seventeen so he considered you his little kit,"Yes, today has been quite adventurous, Nightmare took me on another one of his expeditions, a black and white forest ring a bell?" You hummed out. The rabbit humming as he watched you lay down, soon joining you and plopping his head on your stomach,"The monochrome dimension I'm presuming" he stated as he relaxed against you, his eyes closing as you began to slightly stroke along his head, he enjoyed the small gestures of affection unlike the rest of the group. You found this behavior to be quite cute.

A few silent minutes trail past you as your eyelids became heavy, a soft yawn escaping your lips. You knew in the morning Springtrap would be gone like he usually was, you had no idea where he went during passing days, maybe one day he'll take you with him to act as a 'bonding' activity. Soon beginning to drift off into slumber

What a funny thought that is.