Chapter 13

A few hours of watching movies with Bonnie actually proved to be enjoyable, despite him being a little touchy on your hips and stomach. You could feel the rabbits breath on the back of your neck as the movie came to a close, letting our a silent sigh of relief when the hare slightly sat up, though he remained above you. Believing he was going to leave now only to let out a surprised yelp from him grasping your waist and flipping you so you would be looking up at him. The rabbit's face holding a mischievous expression,"You look more delectable from this angle love~" he cooed huskily. His eyes of violet full of a primal hunger as he gazed down at your smaller frame, his lips curling into a snarl. Suddenly the hare nuzzled his muzzle into your neck and bit down onto your neck. This drawing a surprised gasp out of your lips, going to start pushing the rabbit away only to earn a growl. This being a warning from the rabbit. You couldn't really do anything in this situation but allow it to happen, you just hoped he didn't go any further then leaving a mark on your neck. Thankfully, he ultimately did pull away after leaving a nice bite on your neck, a bruise already forming around the bite, droplets of blood beading out of the bite. You were actually surprised his teeth didn't do more damage. Of course he could have done worse, but he just chose to leave a more 'delicate' mark upon your flesh. This is why we stay away from horny monster rabbits.
After the hare left his mark on you he quickly left. Leaving you with the task of cleaning out your minor wound from the bite, you have no idea what else has went in that mouth, that being human flesh or blood. Either way you didn't want any of that possibly infecting you. You had made your way to the bathroom without running into anyone surprisingly. Collecting a fluffy cotton ball and your alcohol to prepare for the cleaning. Taking another look at your neck after cleaning the blood away you started to clean the puncher wounds upon your neck, you wouldn't be able to go anywhere for a while after this. Wouldn't want to attract unwanted attention do we?
After cleaning yourself up and mentally preparing yourself you left the bathroom to hurriedly return to your room. Only to bump into Plushtrap, who decided to tag along with you. Luckily, you didn't run into anyone else as you walked into your room with plushie following,"So what do you want to do plush?" You hummed out, you weren't exactly sure what you wanted to do yourself so this would be a start. The plush rabbit drifted into thought before he perked up, his ears flopping back as he grinned,"Maybe we can play a game!" He stated with enthusiasm, his little fluffy tail wagging behind him,"What kind of game do you have in mind?" You muttered out in slight curiosity, your brows furrowing when you seen the plush's expression grow,"How about a friendly game of hide and seek?" His tone had drifted into one of sinister intent for a moment before it returned to being childish with the giggle at the end.
Hide and seek with Plushtrap was always an experience.