Chapter 1

It was early morning, five till six to be exact. You couldn't get as much sleep as you did before Nightmare and his friends decided to raid your house and settle in. You could hear the distant click of a clock's hands in your room, the lights from the sun barely peaking through your blinds, the air cool around you. Your warm blankets seemed very welcoming, you wish you could fall back into slumber. But yet, you couldn't, not with them roaming around the house. Especially with Bonnie.

Bonnie had the tendency to sneak up on you when you least expected it. Though his sneak attacks were never preferable. You've grown to be weary of the rabbit animatronic. You've had a few run ins with the rabbit where he would pin you against the wall and whisper all the things he was planning to do to you all while placing quite large bite marks around your neck and shoulders. You've gotten lucky the first few times he's done this. Nightmare or Fredbear usually put him in place when they witness his actions and whisk you up from him. Though this wasn't really an act of kindness but mostly an act of dominance between the nightmarish animatronics.

A few minutes pass before you finally decided to get up. Your body cloaked in an oversized t-shirt and shorts, your hair scuffed from your pillow."Another day, another pitiful existence" your muttered to yourself. Making your way out of your room and to the livingroom, being met with your animatronic captors whom we're all either leaned against a wall, sitting on the couch, recliners, or simply standing, plopping down next to the brown bear whom you learned to be Freddy, he was your favorite out of all of them. Considering he's never hurt you or even threatened you, severely that is.

The brown bears dangerous honey orbs locked with your (E/C) eyes. A low hum escaping the bears tattered chest full of miniature versions of himself,"You're up earlier then usual kitten" he cooed out, his voice silky and low. His arm slinging over you to pull you up against his side. You welcomed the warmth. Despite their rough profiles you found all of the animatronics fur to be quite soft, plush, and warm. You leaned further into the bear, a yawn escaping your mouth,"I didn't interrupt your little clan meeting did I?" you murmured to the brown bear. The bear letting a hearty chuckle escape him,"Of course not, we're just hanging around here, Chica was just about to cook up some waffles for you" he hummed, his hand lifting to ruffle the hair on your head. His sharp claws grazing over your scalp, surprisingly gentle.

Chica was the chef of the group. She was either cooking, baking, or learning a new recipe. You were her little taste tester. Her little cupcake, though you weren't sure if it was to be sweet, or  If she just wanted to eat you. The tattered yellow chicken was already in the kitchen next to the living room, seemingly perking when she heard the brown bear say her name, her gaze shifting over. Giving you a small wave before she went back to her activity. You slightly giggled from the actions. She was one of the sweetest ones of the group, though when she was irritated, she could be very, very, terrifying. That's why you try your best to stay on her good side

After the waffles were done and ready to eat you had taken a seat at the table with your plate of food the hen made you, giving her a thanks before you started to dig in. Her delicious creations were always the best. Your gaze landed on the large black bear who had also made his way over, looking down at you and walking around the table, plopping his head on top of yours. Drawing a startled squeak out of you,"Nighty- you're going to make me choke" you huffed out, setting your fork down for a moment. The bear chuckling softly from your words. You could hear the smug smirk in his tone,"Sorry darling~ you get spooked so easily" he grinned, using his claw to poke out of the waffles to steal it from your plate, popping it into your mouth, his large tongue trailing along his sharp teeth. This action only caused you to huff,"I was eating that" you whined, huffing quietly. The bear merely snorting from your meek whine."Was darling, not anymore you aren't" he smirked now, patting your cheek with his hand before he pulled back, watching you now. Nightmare was always messing with you in some form. Either it be teasing, poking at your body with his claw, or simply just threatening to hurt you, though he usually just did those things to get a reaction. He's only ever acted out in his promises when you've given him an attitude. You quickly learned to hold your tongue after the first. You still had bruises from the lesson.

After your breakfast got abducted by the large black bear you had made your way back to your room to get dressed into some comfortable day clothes. Washing your face up and heading back downstairs to the now empty livingroom. Plopping back down on the couch and looking towards the large windows that overlooked the outdoors,"Peaceful.. but unaware.." you softly mumbled longingly. You wished you were still unaware of these murderous animatronics, living your life and enjoying the days with your small friend group. You could only wonder if things would ever go back to normal.

Normal, such an abnormal word.