Cutie ♡ 🧸

I just wanted to make something cute. I don't really like smut cause I always feel like I'll do too much and I think people don't like smut that much... anyways
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tsukasa's POV:

I finally got home from school and Saki came to greet me. "Oniichan! Welcome home!" She gave me a big hug and a smile. I laughed. I hugged her back and waved to go upstairs. I opened my door to see my dog, Marcus. I gave him a big hug and sat down at my desk. He layed on his bed next to me as I started my homework. 20 minutes into my work, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I say. Saki opened the door with someone else behind her. I don't know who it is but I don't think much of it. "Someone is here for you." She said. The person behind her walks into the room. It was Rui. "Oh! Rui?" I questioned. He laugh and Saki left.
Rui looked over his shoulder and then back at me with a smurk. "Hey there, Cutie~" He was teasing me. "Rui! Don't do that! I haven't come out to my parents yet..." I looked away blushing. He picked me up and brought me to my bed. I was siting on his lap and he laughed. "Fufu~ You're so cute!" He nuzzled deep into my chest. It made me blush. "Rui!" He had a tight grip on my waist. "Your chest is like a girls." Those words made me push him away but I fell on the ground. "Are you okay?" He asks. Marcus runs over to me and barks. I stood up and punched Rui's arm softly. "Don't do that!" I whispered. Rui stands up. "Sorry." He smiled. I gave him a big hug and a kiss. "Maybe I should tell my parents..." I said while we were still hugging. "I will do it with you."
(Tsukasa, Rui)

"Huh?"

"Yeah. We're dating so we should tell your family together."

"O-Okay!"

"Let's go."

We went downstairs and saw my parent and Saki watching TV. We walked in front of the TV. My dad paused it. "Tsukasa?" He asks. Rui looked at me. "We don't have to do this is you don't want too." He whispered. "No. I want to. I need to." I looked up at my parents. "Mom, Dad, Saki... I-I'm... I... I'm g-gay..." My mom and Dad laughed. Saki looked at them with a murderous look. I went into Rui's arms and he hugged me. I cried into his chest. "I'm sorry... I couldn't make you two happy..." I cried harder. "No! We accept you! You're our son! We thought it was a joke at first, but it wasn't. We're sorry." My mom got up and gave me a hug. "So. I'm assuming that this is your boyfriend?" My dad glares at Rui. "Yeah. He's the love of my life!" I looked up at him and went for a kiss. My dad pulled Rui away and dragged him into the kitchen. "Wait!!! Dad!!! Don't!" I yell as I follow them. My father sat Rui down at the table as he sat across from him. "Now, son. Tell me. What are your grades?"
(Rui, Mr. Tenma, Tsukasa)

"I get straight A's."

"Okay. What about your hobbies?"

"I build robots. I do alot with technology and I really like science. I can even make balloon art."

"Are you a clown?"

"What!? No! I work with Tsukasa! I'm a member of Wonderlands×Showtime!"

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"So any other talents?"

"I can sing and play the guitar."

"Oh, a man who can serenade?"

"Heh, yeah. I can also speak amazing English."

"Damnit! I can't win with you!"

Rui stands up and kisses me. I give him a hug.

"I thought I could find something!"

Rui and I walked upstairs and laid down on my bed and snuggled. My dad opened the door without knocking and kept it open. "Don't close the door." He said and walked away. I looked back at Rui who had fallen asleep. I didn't care. I moved on top of his body and put my head on his chest. I let myself drift off.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆