Ward Room 305 (Rewritten) [100K views special]❤️‍🩹🤍🧸

Asylum AU
[1282 words]
This is only part 1
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rui's POV:

A Paranoid Schizophrenic patient? That's new. Tsukasa Tenma? Cute name. And he's quite cute too. Oh man RUI STOP IT! NOT THIS AGAIN! STUPID! He's your new patient. I can't do that! Okay. Breath. He's in room... 305? Like that haunted room where a woman killed herself because of her husband!? This poor boy. And he's my age.

I walked into Room 305 and looked around. A shorter boy was sitting and rocking back and forth while crying and assumingly throwing up.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly.

"I-I'm s-scared...!" He whimpered to me.

"Why?" I bent down and made eye contact with him.

"Ev-veryone h-here wa-ants to hurt me!" He pushed himself slightly further into the room corner.

"Don't worry. I won't ever hurt you. I promise. I will take care of you." I crawled a few inches closer to him and put my hand out.

"Will you protect me...?" He asked with puppy eyes.

"Yes. I will do everything to help you." I smiled slightly. The boy crawled over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"I'm Tsukasa." He said nuzzling his head into my neck.

"I'm Rui Kamishiro." I chuckled.

Tsukasa pulled away from me, still smiling.

"So, why are you here? Do you know?" I crossed my legs and sat Indian style. He stayed on his knees.

"I... I was hearing voices and seeing shadows. They would watch me when I sleep, make me do things I didn't want to do... I began refusing to leave the house. I felt like nothing around me was real. Everything was changing. I could barely speak. I was scared. At the time, I didn't feel much. I lost my emotions. I didn't care. One of the shadows told me that my sister murdered my friend. My friend Emu was murdered by an unknown woman. I didn't believe them at first, but they started giving evidence. I started understanding. I killed my own sister. I bashed her head in."

I felt sick. This poor boy. But he KILLED his sister?

Jesus.

"Do you need anything right now?" I ruffled Tsukasa's hair.

"No. Not right now. I'm fine, thank you." Tsukasa smiled and waved as I walked away.

Tsukasa's POV:

Maybe not everyone hates me after all...?

~~~

Rui's POV:

(The next day)

I walked over to Room 305 to wake Tsukasa up. I opened the door, Tsukasa was sound asleep hugging his pillow.

'Cute...

GOD DAMNNIT RUI!'

I tip-toed to Tsukasa and shook him awake lightly.

"Tsukasa-Kun... Wake up..." I whispered.

Tsukasa's eyes fluttered open and he yawned.

"Good morning, Rui." He said softly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine, now that you're here to protect me." He giggled. I felt a light blush spread across my face.

"Heh... Yeah... But, you have to get up so you can get washed and ready for breakfast." I grabbed his hand and tried to get him out of bed.

"Okay, fine..." He grumbled and followed me to the bathhouse.