Whore. 🍋🧸❌️🤍

Baised off Coquette/Nymphet

Also don't Kink shame Rui

He's in to:

•Worship
•BDSM

And he is also a super powerful top and he loves to degrade.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Rui's POV:

1954

I walk with my flyer in hand to a small white and pink house. I knock on the door and a shorter blonde boy opens it.

"What do you want?" He says, puffing from his cigarette.

"You're Tsukasa Tenma, right?" I asked.

"Uh-huh?" He questioned.

"You're a hooker," I stated blankly. He became surprised.

"Oh! That! Come in!" He opened the door more for me.

His house was nice. A large variety of popular colors.

"Why don't we go upstairs?" He said putting his cigarette out.

"Okay." I agreed.

He brought me upstairs to his room and locked the door. He immediately pounced on me and pinned me to the bed.

"So, you playboy, what's your name?" He asked seductively.

"Uhhh... Rui Kamashiro..." I shuddered. He smiled and sat on my lap.

"You wanted sex right?" He said caressing my muscles.

"Well... Yeah..." I said a bit disappointed. Tsukasa just smiled and began grinding on me.

"W-Wait...! Already!?" I jumped a bit.

"Of course. We can go for as long as you'd like. I don't have any other clients."

"Okay..."

First, he unbuttoned my uniform, then he kiss my chest, moving up my body he kissed my neck. I felt a strange pinch on my neck then I looked down. He was grinning.

"Did you just give me a hickey!?" I yelled.

"My territory." He said happily.

"Huh!?" I was so confused.

"You. Are. My. Territory." He demanded. Then he smiled again and kissed me on the lips, making out. We fought for dominance seeing who would win. He won for only about a minute. Then I took over.

"Ooh~ A muscular man~" He seemingly moaned. I felt myself get more and more turned on by anything he said complimenting me. I pick him up and place him down on the floor.

"Want me to suck~?" He flirted.

"M-Maybe..." I mumbled. He smiled at me and grabbed my crotch.

"I'll suck for you, daddy~" He moaned in my ear as he unzipped my jeans. He bent down and took out my cock, immediately trying to suck it. I gripped his hair and pulled him away.

"Uhh... I'm not sure I want to do this." I said.

He gave me a snarky look and forced his mouth on my cock.

"NEVERMIND! HOLY SHIT!" I moaned out loud. He started moaning from my size. He moved away and rubbed my member.

"Oh, daddy~ You're so big and thick~" He groaned and stuck his tongue while shaking his ass.

I kept my grip on his hands while I moved his head slowly to suck more. He was very gentle. It was kind of sweet.

I slowly made him go faster and faster until I was fucking his mouth. I could feel his tongue swirling around my cock, warming it up.

"Fuck...!" I yelled. He started shaking. He gripped my thighs, I could see his tears.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. Tsukasa groaned on my dick, making me cum faster from the vibrations.

I forced his face off my dick and began to pant. I looked down at him, he had cum dripping from his mouth.

"Tasty~" He whispered seductively in my ear.

I grabbed his waist and pulled him backwards.

"You know what, Rui?" He said.

"Hmm?" I groaned.

"I uhh... W-Want to snuggle with you..." He whimpered.

"Okay, cutie~" I laughed. He smiled and wrapped his body around me.

"I never felt this way for a client before." He whispered.

"Really? Well, I hope you feel happy and loved."