-Your favorite ♡ 🧸

Tsukasa's POV:

Emu and I are having one of our meet up days. This is when her and I meet up at one of our homes and talk about private things. If we are having says thoughts, funny things happened, or some secrets, we talk about them. Today, Emu talked about her crush on Nene.
(Tsukasa, Emu)

"She's just so cute and such a great singer! I love her so much, Tsukasa!"

"Maybe you should just tell her?"

"WAAAAAT!? No!"

"AHHH MY EARSSSSSSSS"

"I can't just tell her! She wouldn't like me back."

"I feel the same about Rui. He's just so handsome, majestic and dreamy. I can't help but fantasize about him holding me in his arms and kissing me passionately!"

"Dude, why?"

"What do you mean!? I'm just saying!"

"Eh. Your thing."

"He's my favorite..."

"BROOO WHAT THE HEEEEEECK!? I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR FAVORITE!"

"Woah. No need to yell. You're my best friend."

"Yaay! Tsukasa-Kun is my best friend!"

"Haha. Yeah."

~The next day~

Rui hadn't come today. It was just Me, Emu, and Nene. We walked backstage and saw a note on a large box. It was from Rui.

           "Sorry I couldn't make it. There is some personal things happening right now in my family. I should be there tomorrow, though. This box is for Tsukasa. I got a text from Emu talking about you. I thought I would get you some gifts. Here.

        -Love

             Your favorite, Rui ♡"

I felt my entire face go red. "WHAT THE HELL EMU!?" I was shaking. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU WOULDN'T TE HIM!" She frowned at me. "ABOUT ABOUT THIS! HEY NENE! EMU HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON YOU!" Nene goes into shock and blushes. Emu wines a little. Nene walked away shaking and blushing. I watched as Emu ran after her. I rolled my eyes. I decided to open the box. There was chocolate, flowers, pins, stickers, and another note.

         "I love you, Tsukasa."

I saw a tall figure walk from the shadows and hug me from behind. I looked over to see Rui. "I wanted to surprise you~" He kissed me on the lips and then smiled. I covered my face and squealed a little. He let go of me and took my hand. He walked me out from backstage. We quickly stopped when we saw Emu and Nene hugging and kissing. "I'm sorry, Nene..." He cried into her chest. "Don't worry..."

Rui and I looked at each other and walked back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So yeah. Gay af ig.