The Circus (Coffin RuiKasa ver.) 💛❤️‍🩹🤍

Okay so here's the info but I copied and pasted it cause I don't feel like writing it.

~~~

Lol this is kinda like fright fest cause I just went I'm writing this in the car. 

Basically, This is when all these creatures come out on Halloween and kill humans. Here is a list of people who are one of there and what they are:

•Shiho - Vampire
(Strength: 87/100
Fear Factor: 90/100
Mean: 50/100
Nice: 50/100
Enjoyable/Funny: 70/100)

•Airi - Half-Dead Asylum patient (Kinda Zombie???)
(Strength: ???/100
Fear Factor: 90/100
Mean: 10/100
Nice: 90/100
Enjoyable/Funny: 50/100)

•Toya - Zombie
(Strength: 100/100
Fear Factor: 100/100
Mean: 50/100
Nice: 50/100
Enjoyable/Funny: 80/100)

•Rui - Killer Clown
(Strength: 100/100
Fear Factor: 100/100
Mean: 90/100 [Has a soft spot for Tsukasa]
Nice: 10/100 [only nice around Tsukasa]
Enjoyable/Funny: 100/100 [Once again, only around Tsukasa and he's a clown so...]

•Mizuki - Demon
(Strength: 100/100
Fear Factor: 85/100 [Doesn't really want to scare human as much as everyone else but they try to appear human]
Nice: 87/100
Mean: 13/100
Enjoyable/Funny: 100/100

~Me in the Akitoya chapter.

WARNINGS!!!

WARNINGS!!!

WARNINGS!!!

Technically Necrophilia
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Tsukasa's POV:

"Remember... Once that Alert goes off, you run. You run and hide." My father held Saki closer to him. "Go to Tsukasa, I'll be with your mother." He whispered. Saki ran over to me. "Go to your rooms." My mother was on the verge of crying. I held Saki's hand tight. We ran upstairs and went into each other's rooms. I went into Saki's room first. "The bed..." I whispered. Saki went under the bed and turned off her phone. I closed and door. I ran into my room, closed the door, locked it, and hid under my bed. I turned my phone off and waited. Within 3 minutes, the TV turned on by itself and started the warning. I could barley hear what it was saying.

"Dear all humans. Every 100 years, a special and unexplainable Halloween night will happen. For 9 hours from 7 PM-6 AM, Demons, Zombies, Vampires, the mentally insane, Killer clowns, ANYTHING will find its way to the world of the living and kill humans. Please note that there is no escape from this occasion.

Please listen to the introductions on scre-e-e-en-n- AHHHHHHHAJSKKKKKKK-"

The TV got confusing and I didn't pay attention to it. "False alarm. False Alarm." It was my father. "The TV said it was a false alarm. I walked out and obviously saw my father. But something seemed... different about him....

"I'll go get Saki." I said. It felt good to actually talk. My father opened the door fully and let me walk towards Saki's room. "Saki, it was a false alarm. You can come out now." I said relived. Saki slowly left under the bed. She barley got out when her eyes widened in seemingly Fear. "O-Onichan..." She whispered. "What?" I tilted my head. "Onichan... That's not dad..." She pointed behind me. I turned around. Our father was morphing into some melty, zombie, ghoulish, beast right before my eyes. "Yeah, "Onichan", I'm not your father." The thing began to speak. It's voice was deep, evil, and shaky. "Y-You... Where's my father!?" I yelled. "I can turn into things I've eaten. So, your father, is dead." The things smiled. I felt like I was going to cry. "No!" I yelled. I grabbed Saki's hand and ran as the creature pounced towards us. I ran with her downstairs out the door. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I screamed in fear. We found a way to go into scramble crossing. "THERE ONIICHAN!" Saki yelled. I pulled her closer and covered her face. We slowly made our way through the crowded area. "Don't made any noise..." I mouthed to Saki. She nodded. We kept walking thought when I heard a revving Chainsaw. "Hey, blondie~" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I was frozen in fear. "Saki. Go. Now." She didn't hear the Chainsaw. "But-"