American Soldier--Chapter 4

Hey guys! Im Back!!! sorry for the excessive wait, i've had an extremely busy life. :]

Now i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, this is definitely my favorite chapter so far!!

I have dedicated this chapter to NeverGonnaBe!! Her work called Get Interviewed, Get Noticed is an awesome idea she came up with to help authors get more well known. It really is cool so you guys should definitely check her work out!! ;D

Now you guys know the drill, 

VOTE~COMMENT~FAN

~Heavenliee ;]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What am I thinking?

I shouldn’t be having anything to do with this guy.

No matter how much I want to…

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

After the shock of meeting John, we had a light conversation that lasted for hours. A “How nice the weather is” kind of thing. Turns out, John doesn’t live too far from me, just a few miles down the road. Despite the mindless topics we talked about, I couldn’t help but be impacted by it. There was just something about him that made me want to know more. Yes, he has the body of a god, but it wasn’t that that kept me with him, walking up and down the beach, until sunset. Not the melodic sound of his voice, or his soft gaze on me while I spoke…No it was something more. From the simple stories we told of each other’s lives, I learned he had a kind heart. He gives his respect to people so openly, just as long as he has gain respect in return. I’ve learned so much about John in so little time, and I found it all out from the silly nonsense we spoke of.  There was just something about him, which moved me till no end, and made me wish I were normal.

I was the first to notice the red hues of the sunset. Once I had stopped to look out over the water, we both realized how long we had been at it, and decided it was time to go our separate ways. Shadow and Nanuk made my decision for me by whining and nipping at my fingers. Obviously, they were hungry. And highly impatient.

I glanced at John, admiring the strong features of his face. He really is handsome.

“do you…” he starts off, scratching the back of his head while gazing down at the sand, “would you..”

“Dinner? Tomorrow night. 6. My place.” I boldly ask, knowing full well what he was trying to say.

He looks up at me, stunned at my offer. But that surprised look soon melts into a huge grin on his face.

“You really do get to the point don’t you?” he lightly laughs, shaking his head.

“It comes in the job description” I reply, but soon realize my mistake.

“You never did mention…” He was cut off my Shadow barking at me, begging to go back home and get some food in his stomach.

“Something we can talk about tomorrow, okay?” I say with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John’s P.O.V.

She really is beautiful. When I first saw her staring out at the ocean,  I had to talk to her. She was walking her dogs, and occasionally tossing a couple of tennis balls out into the water. Each time she did, she got the adorable little smile on her face and giggled a bit while watching her rambunctious dogs sprint after them.