Ch. 15 : Waves Reward, Naruto's Little Adventure

Ch 15: waves reward, naruto's adventure

Haku cried and run to hug Naruto, everyone is touch.

Haku: thank you, Naruto-kun. Ill become a good girlfriend.

Naruto(smile): and i will become the boyfriend you can be proud of, Haku-chan.

Naruto and Haku, the 2 shared a kiss, sealing their relationship. Mei, Zabuza, the people of Kiri and even Isobu who is inside Naruto congratulate the 2 lovers and wish them well.

The next morning, Naruto said his goodbyes to the people of Kiri. When he stand in front of Haku, he kissed her in the lips. Haku was surprised, she didnt expect that he would kiss her in front of all the people. But, she still managed to kiss him back earning the peoples jealousy.

Naruto: i promise, i will visit you soon.

Haku(blush): (nod) i will wait for you, my love.

Naruto took his leave and arrived in wave country. Tazuna and the people finally managed to encircle Naruto and forced him to accept their reward for him.

The reward was consist of: Honorary Citizenship to Wave Country and a quarter of Gato's money amounting to 10 billion ryo. Gato's is 1 of the worlds wealthest man and he has a lot of money, enough to buy 2 hidden villages.

Naruto(gasp): tazuna-san, everyone, this money is too much for me! Dont you need this to upgrade your village condition and economy? Im fine with the first reward.

Tazuna(smile): take it, my boy, we insist. And you dont need to worry about Wave Country, with all of Gato's businesses and money, its the least of our worry now (laughing).

Everyone nod in agreement, leaving him no choice but to accept the money.

**********

Naruto arrived in Konoha and directly went to the Hokage's office to give his report. When he the door, he was surprised to see that team 7 and the 3rd Hokage is inside.

Naruto smile and greet Hiruzen, then he stood in front of Minato and give his report.

Naruto: mission accomplished, Hokage-sama. Nami no Kuni(Wave Country) is now free from Gato's influence, as i already dispose of him.

Team 7 (except Kushina) frown and Menma reacted.

Menma: LIES! HOW COULD A WASTE LIKE YOU FINISHED THE MISSION WHEN YOU ARE ALONE?!

Sasuke: and what happened to Zabuza?

Naruto: he helped me protect Tazuna, as my useless teammates quit halfway.

Naruko: WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Minato: ENOUGH! Naruto, can you allow us to read your mind and show us what really happened? (Naruto nod) Anbu, go and call Inoichi, tell him i need him here.

The Anbu leave silently. After a while, Inoichi arrived and proceed to read his mind using his clans secret jutsu. Inoichi is Ino's father. He then wave hand seals to show everyone whats really happened in Naruto mission.

Inoichi: Yamanaka Hidden Jutsu: Clairvoyance!

A mirror suddenly appeared out of nowhere and float in the air, images then begun to appear for everyone to see.

It all begun from Narutos encounter with Zabuza, defeating the Demon of the Mist using only an intent called Kings Haki, massacaring Gato's guards, killing the tycoon midget and going to Kiri.

Then, fighting Yagura and send him flying, full Dragon Transformation, pushing a Bijuudama (tailed beast bomb), evaporating the tyrant Mizukage and almost killing the Sanbi.

Learning of the one-eyed Uchiha who control Yagura(everyone was shocked at this), becoming the Sanbi's Jinchuuriki and his chakra clog are fix.

Mei Terumi become the new Mizukage, going out with Haku, honorary citizenship to both Kirigakure and Nami no Kuni, finally the 10 billion reward he got from Wave.