Ch. 32 : Jonin Kaido Naruto And Training

Ch. 32: jonin kaido naruto and training

Minato: ahem, Naruto, as the current Hokage of Konoha, I Namikaze Minato, promote you to the rank of Chuunin...

Genma: WHAT?! Hokage-sama, please reconsider! Please promote him to jonin already. He is already strong enough to pass the test anyway.....and we dont want a strong rival who will compete with us soon in the upcoming jonin exam.

Hayate/Yugao/Iruka/Anko/Ibiki: we are with him too, Hokage-sama. Please reconsider.

The other Shinobis witness the Chuunins and Tokubitso Jonins shameless sides and facepalm themselves. The 3rd Hokage, 2 Sannin, Kushina and the few Jonins laugh at their shamelessness.

Minato(sigh): fine, starting today, Naruto, you are a Jonin. Go to the Hokages office after the Chuunin exam and get your Jonin vest. Also, tell me if you want to work solo or get a Genin team.

Kushina(hug him): congratulations Naruto!

Naruto(nod): thank you, Kushina-san. (Minato) I want to handle a team of Genin, but only if they graduate 3 years later. I want to teach: Sarutobi Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi and if possible Hyuuga Hanabi as well.

Every Konoha ninja that was there was shock that he wants to teach the 3rds grandson and the Hyuuga clan heads youngest daughter, especially Hinata and Neji.

Hiruzen smile to his surrogate grandson. He is sure that Konohamaru and his friends are in good hands if Naruto teaches them.

Girlfriends(hug and kiss him): Congratulations, sweetheart!

Naruto hug them back.

Naruto(smile): thank you, girls!

The Konoha Genins congratulate him too. Hinata and Sakura are jealous of the 3 girls hugging him like a leech and wish it was them in their position.

**********

Because of the death of Orochimaru, the Chuunin Exam was finished smoothly. There are still a few who are bitter that Naruto was promoted to Jonin while they are still there fighting for the promotion, and it's for Chuunin.

The bitter ones are of course Narutos former team-mates: Uchiha Sasuke, UzuKaze Menma and Naruko.

As for Sakura, she tried to fit in in Narutos group. She's also giving hints that she wants to become part of his harem, but she was stop and rejected by his girlfriends.

When the preliminary round begun, the fights are boring except for a few: like Ino, Haku and Temaris battle. There's also the fight of Gaara vs Lee and Neji vs Hinata.

Gaara isn't that bloodthirsty and tried to kill Lee because Naruto warn him that Lee is his friend. Neji know and respected Narutos strength and know of Hinatas crush to him, so he didn't harm her much.

After the preliminary rounds, the Genins who are allowed to fight in the finals are.

Hyuga Neji Vs UzuKaze Menma

Aburame Shino Vs Yamanaka Ino

Nara Shikamaru Vs Sabaku Temari

Uchiha Sasuke Vs Sabaku Gaara

Haku got a bye.

They have 1 month to train before the finals begun. The Genins and their sensei find a place to train and leave...

Minato and Jiraiya train Menma, Kushina and Tsunade train Naruko(even though she's not in the finals) because they don't want her to log behind her brothers.

Kakashi trains Sasuke(he just dump Sakura somewhere), Zabuza trains Haku. Naruto will also train help train Haku, Ino and Temari.

In the 1 month of their training, Zabuza and the girls learn that Naruto is a spartan trainer. The good thing is that, they managed to master 2-3 of Narutos Rokushiki Taijutsu.

Even Zabuza learn it too. The 3rd Hokage visit sometimes with Inoichi to give them food and pills for their training and recieved training from Naruto too. They too master 2-3 of his techniques.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Don't forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fic. Thanks.