Ch. 29 : Thick-Face Minato, Orochimarus Last Words

Ch. 29: thick-face minato, orochimaru last words

Everyone was stunned, greed can be seen in their eyes. The sensor shinobis eyes are twinkling, they are eager to know if Naruto is willing to teach to them or at least give them a hint.

Of course, the most excited to learn it is his girlfriend, Yamanaka Ino. Her eyes and the eyes of the Yamanaka shinobis spectating the battle are forming into hearts.

Also, the Genins and their sensei's, proctors and the 2 Hokage are eyeing Naruto like a big box full of treasure. They want it, his technique, they want it!

Ino(sweet voice): Naruuuu 💞, can you teach me and the sisters your 10 seconds future sight, please?

Ino, Haku and Temari are looking at him with puppy dog eyes. The people watching the girls felt like their hearts got shot by a Cupids Arrow, so addorable...

Naruto(blush): (so Cuteeeee!) Of course baby! I will only teach it to you and the girls, your father, Iruka-sensei and jiji.

The people he mention smile and got a smug face and give him their gratitude. Minato, Kakashi, Menma, Naruko and Jiraiya and Tsunade who just arrived and heard what he said got a frown expression.

Minato: Naruto, son, wont you also teach your technique to your family, sensei and godparents? We promise we wont ignore you this time and we apologize for what we did to you before by neglecting you. Wont you give us a chance, please?

His siblings, Kakashi and godparents nod. The Konoha shinobi who know of the boys hard life just glare at Minato, Jiraiya and Tsunade. Like theyre saying 'are you kidding me? You neglected your boy for 12 years and now that he is strong w/out your help you want to know and learn his technique like nothing happened? Well, shit on you!'

But instead of giving him his answer, Naruto just turn around and leave to fave Orochimaru again. The guilty people had their head hang low in shame. The crowd snicker at them.

Naruto: Soru, Tekkai: Piercing Hand!

Naruto vanished then reappeared and was now seen stabbing the Snake Sannin with his iron-like hand into his chest.

Narutos hand pierce through and come out behind Orochimaru holding his still-beating heart. Naruto apply a bit of force to his grip and destroyed the Sannins heart.

Their audience gasp at the brutallity of the Genin. It took about 30 seconds for Orochimaru to gather enough Chakra to shed once again. His willpower to stay alive without his heart is really admirable in the eyes of many.

Naruto: 30 seconds, it took you that long to shed. I could have burn you alive and kill you for good, but wheres the fun in that? I want to see you suffer first for hurting Jiji's fellings before I kill you.

Orochimaru(coughing): kukuku, you are a monster, Naruto-kun.

Naruto(sneer): if it's to protect the people important to me, I'm willing to become a monster, a devil or a demon. So, any last words Snake Sannin?

Orochimaru: yes, yes I have. (Smirk) there is an invasion. And. It. Will. Happen. And you will choose, wether to protect Konoha or fight against Konoha together with your Sand Princess Girlfriend, kukuku Hahaha!

Naruto: weird last words. CUT!

Every Konoha Ninja that were there witness the death of one of the 3 Legendary Sannin. The Sannin that once fought for them, for Konoha and once give people hope.

Jiraiya and Tsunade she'd a tear to their fallen friend who long ago they trusted their backs to him as he did to them. Hiruzen had a sad expression as he went to the lifeless body of his once former student.

Hiruzen: sleep now, dear student. I will see you there in the other side.

Minato give other to the Anbu to take Orochimarus body to the autopsy room while they tried to sort the matters there.

The Konoha shinobis are now glaring at the Sand Team. Orochimarus last words maybe his last attempt to shake the alliance between Konoha and Suna, or for Naruto to doubt his Sand Princess Girlfriend, no one know.

But the word Invasion is not something they can just ignore and brush aside. Invasion means war, war means killing and destruction. They have to take it seriously. The Ninjas of Konoha encircle the Sand Team when they heard someone speak...

A/N: Ooopppsss, sorry for the cliffhanger. Hi guys, dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fic, thanks. See you in the next chapter.