Ch. 19 : The 4th God Of Shinobi: Naruto

Ch. 19: the 4th god of shinobi: naruto

3 months has passed and Naruto is finally relieved from his punishments. He is really thankful to the people of Wave Country for forcing him to accept the 10 billion ryo from Gato's money.

It might be what the people called 'Dirty Money', but to him it is the thing that save him from dying of starvation and living in the streets.

For the past 3 months, because the Hokage knows of his real strengths, Minato send him to many solo yet dangerous missions. Of course, Naruto accept them and always return without a single scratch, his missions havee also 100% success rate.

The Konoha shinobis and civilians learns of his great exploits and they all dub him as: Maelstrom, Guardian of Konoha or even going as far as calling him as: the 4th God of Shinobi.

Alligning him on the same level as: (1st)Rikudo Sennin, (2nd)Hashirama Senju and (3rd)Sarutobi Hiruzen.

3 more months passed and the name: Kaido Naruto spread to all corners of the Elemental Nations. From the 5 great villages to the smaller ones, mercenaries, bandits and even the S-rank criminal group 'Akatsuki' learned of his name and feared him.

Of course, the 4th Hokage and his family, Godparents and teammates (except Kushina) didnt like it, as they become the laughing stock for everyone for banishing the person who later become a legend to everyone.

**********

1 more week till the Chuunin Exam begun Naruto and Ino always spend time to go on dates whenever they dont have missions with their teams.

Inoichi even learn to accept that Naruto really love his daughter, and from time to time he woukd ask Ino to invite her boyfriend to have a meal with them together.

Naruto would of course happily accept the invitation. Also, in the past 6 months, missions or not, if Naruto have time he would visit Haku in Kiri and take her out on dates too.

One day, when team 7 finished their training than usual, Naruto was followed by Konohamarus group and after making fun of Sakura's wide forehead, Naruko's arrogance and Menma and Sasuke's spoiled personalities Naruto told them to run.

The kids bump into the Genin from Sunagakure named Kankuro and Temari. Kankuro hold the Konohamaru's shirt, lift him up and was about to punch him when Naruto vanish, appeared beside him and grab his hand.

Naruto applied a bit of force and Kankuro release the kid because of the pain.

Naruto(smile): tsk tsk tsk, you shouldnt do that, my friend. This kid is 3rd Hokage's favorite grandson, are you sure you want to cause a conflict and start a war between our 2 villages?

Kankuro and Temari gasp not in surprise but in horror, the 2 Suna genin are nervous after knowing the identity of the kid

Naruto(look up): care to join us here, mr. 1?

A/N: please dont forget to vote, follow and check my other fic. Thanks.