Ch. 18 : NaruIno Is Also Official

Ch. 18: NaruIno is also official

Naruto: Ino-chan, there is something i wish to tell you, can we go to the Hokage Monument later? Ill tell it there and its really important, please?

Ino: (is he going to confess to me there? Kyaahh! How romantic, i cant wait anymore. But control yourself first, Ino!) Okay, Naruto, then lets hurry up and finish our dinner?

After the 2 finished eating, they went to the Hokage Monument. Standing in the 3rd Hokages stone head, they can see the whole village of Konoha down below.

They saw the busy streets, the people talking to their friends outside their houses and the little children running and playing.

Then Naruto begun, he hold Ino's hands making her blush.

Naruto: Ino-chan, you know, the first time we meet, i already notice how beautiful you are. And i know at that time i heard my heart beat louder than usual.

"Im already under the spell known as Love. Ino-chan, i love you (ino blush more). I can say with all honesty that i will forever love you with all of my heart, will you be my girlfriend?"

Ino(cried): yes, i want to be your girlfriend, Naru.

Ino step forward and kiss Naruto's lips. Of course, as a man, he kiss her back. The 2 shared their first kiss as a couple for almost 3 minutes before they pulled out. They look at each other blushing, then they both laugh.

Naruto: i love you, my beautiful lily.

Ino(blush): i love you too, my handsome whiskers.

Naruto was contemplating if he really should tell the truth to Ino about him and Haku. If possible, he doesnt want to, because it might destroy his already blooming relationship with his long-time crush.

Naruto: Ino-chan, there is something i should confess to you. After i completed a C-rank turned high A-rank mission, i went to Kiri to help my 2 friends and joined the rebels army to fight against the tyrant Mizukage.

"After the Mizukage died, my friend who is a girl named Haku confessed her fellings to me. Of course, i refuse her, i told her about you, that i plan to confess to you when i returned back to Konoha.

"But she told me that she is willing to share or she cant take it. I dont want her to do anything that may hurt herself, so i said Yes."

Ino's eyes widen, she couldnt believed she is not his first girlfriend. Maybe she is not his first kiss either.

Ino(cried): am i only your 2nd choice? Do you really love me, Naru?

Naruto: no no no, dont say it like that, my love. I love you and that is the truth. You are not my 2nd choice either, my love for you is many times greater than my love for Haku. After all, we have been together for at least 8 years now, right?

Ino(nod): fine, but you are not allowed to add more.

A/N: please dont forget to vote, follow and check my other fic. Thanks.