Ch. 28 : 10 Seconds Future Sight

Ch. 28: 10 seconds future sight

Naruto: Katon: Fire Dragons Bite!

A flaming dragon is charging to the Snake Sannin. Naruto put a lot of Chakra to the jutsu that it is now have the power comparable to an S-class Katon Jutsu.

Seeing the approaching fire dragon and its size and power, Orochimaru curse.

Orochimaru(panic): Shit! (I cant take this head on.) Summoning Technique: Sanjo Rashomon!

3 giant gates with 3 different demon faces surface from the ground at the height of at least 15-20 meters.

The Fire Dragons Bite made contact with the first gate and easily destroyed it. Then, it hit the Second gate and also smash it to rubbles. It took a few seconds though.

And now with the power of the Katon Jutsu slowly deminishing, it continued and collide with the 3rd and final gate. The last gate is also the hardest and the toughest gate out of the 3.

It only took 30 seconds and the fire attack disappeared leaving the gate with a big dent and cracks but not destroyed.

Orochimaru heave a sigh of relief letting his guard down, and it was a mistake for the experience and veteran shinobi to do in the middle of a fight as Naruto is already behind him. He tried to turn around to defend but...

Naruto: Shigan: Madara (Finger Bullet: Spots)!

Like a machine gun, Narutos lethal finger attack in a flashing speed and drill Orochimarus body with many holes.

Everyone gasp on horror when seeing the Snake Sannins body turn into a beehive.

Menma(afraid): he's treating the Sannin like a child!

Naruko(shaking): more like Naruto is the Sannin and Orochimaru is the Genin!

Sasuke(snort): hmp, once i awaken my 3rd Tomoe Sharingan ill be able to beat the dobe and even surpass him. No one beats an Uchiha.

Sakura is quite, she is scheming on how to get Naruto attention.

**********

Orochimaru shed for the 4th time, his Chakra is now almost depleted and he is sweating more, panting, fatigue and is struggling to stand. He is now afraid of his faith.

Naruto: that is your 4th time shedding now. From the amount of your Chakra left, ill say you can only shed 1 more time before dying for good.

Then, Naruto saw in his vision that Orochimaru wants to escape using the 'Reverse Summoning Jutsu', but he wobt let him.

When Orochimaru is about to do the hand seals for the reverse summoning, Naruto vanished. He is now standing in front of the Sannin with his sword lifted. He swung his sword downward cutting the Sannins entire arms.

Orochimaru screamed in great pain.

Orochimaru: ho-how?! How did you know what im about to do?!

Naruto: let me tell you a secret of one of my techniques, Orochimaru-san.

His words got everyones attention.

Ino: are you sure, Naru-koi? Everyone will learn of your technique.

Haku: please think twice, Sweetheart.

Temari: i agree with them, honey.

Naruto(smile): dont worry, girls. Even if they know, they cant learn it. Not unless i taught it to them.

He look at Orochimaru and proceed to tell him.

Naruto: you see, Orochimaru, im a sensor. Before Isobu the Sanbi healed my clog chakra veins i can already sense the presence of anyone, no, everyone in the entire village of Konoha.

The 2 Hokage, Orochimaru and the audiences eyes widen in shocked. Naruto is ammused at their reaction then he cobtinued.

Naruto: mastering my sensing ability allowed me to see into the future. To be precise, i can see 10 seconds of what will happen into the future. I call it '10 seconds future sight'.

"So you cant do anything like thinking of leaving this place alive, because before you can do the seals to escape like Reverse Summoning Jutsu, i have already killed you. So you better give up. "

A/N: hi guys, dobt forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other fic. Thanks. Happy Reading Everyone.