Ch. 20 : Temari Flirting With Naruto

Ch. 20: temari flirting with naruto

Kankuro and Temari once again was surprised by what the blond with whiskers said.

Kankuro/Temari: how? How did you know?

Naruto: easy, because i am #3. And those 2 (menma and naruko) are #9.

The Suna shinobi have their mouth drop, then Gaara come down and joined them.

Gaara: who are you? Mother said she doesnt like you.

Naruto(smirk): my name is Kaido Naruto, and Isobu said hi to you and Shukaku.

Kankuro(afraid): yo-you-you are the 4th God of Shinobi and the banished son of the 4th Hokage?

Naruto(nod): why yes, i am.

Temari(heart eyes): my dream guy (hug him)! I have been dreaming to meet you, hunk guy (flirting). Wont you go on a date with me? Better yet, go out with me.

The rest of team 7 felt ignored and was gritting their teeth in frustration. After all, what they love the most is to become the center of attention. But they were ignored, and what anger them most is that one of them is now being flirted.

Naruto(pat her head): sorry beautiful flower, but i already have 2 loving girlfriends. And they made me promise not to add another competitor for my love, so i have to apologize. But dont you worry im sure you will find someone you will love more than me.

Temari(pout): fine, but until then wont you go on a date me, please?

Naruto(smile): you should ask permission to my girlfriend first, hehehe.

Sasuke(angry): HEY! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO IGNORE US, HUH?! DONT YOU WANT TO KNOW OUR NAMES, TOO?!

Temari(gasp): oh my god! Youre still here? I thought you guys already leave?

Naruto: pfft! That was a good one (laughing)!

Naruko: HOW DARE YOU! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE FROM SUNA DOING HERE ANYWAY?! INFILTRATION?!

Temari: Chuunin Exam, princess. What, you didnt know? (Her team) we have been here for quite a while now, we should leave. (To naruto) ill see you later, lover boy. Oh, and my name is Sabaku Temari, these are my brothers: Kankuro and Gaara. See you later.

Menma: HEY! ARENT YOU GOING TO KNOW OUR NAMES?!

Temari(shook her head): not really, no. Im only interested in my dream guy.

Sasuke: HOW DARE YOU LOOK DOWN ON US!

Naruto: ENOUGH! they are guest of Konoha! Do you want the other villages to know and look down on us because we dont have a shred of hospitality?! Dont drag the village name to the mud because of your pity mindsets!

"(To Suna team) sorry about my team-mates actions and do forgive my outburst. Ill see you later in the exam venue, my Suna friends. And I hope we all pass and get promoted together."

Kankuro gulp, as he and Gaara nodded in response. As for Temari, she's blushing.

Temari(wink): you make me wet, Naruto.

Team Suna then said good-bye and leave.

Naruto: you can come out now, Hatake-san, Kushina-sensei.

Team 7 was surprise when Naruto called their sensei's.

Kushina: hello, everyone. We are hiding and suppressing our presence but you still sense us, Naruto?

Naruto nod.

Kakashi: this are your Chuunin exam forms, fill it up and go to room 301 tomorrow in the academy. Oh, because there are 5 of you, 1 of you will go solo.

A/N: don't forget to VOTE, FOLLOW and CHECK my other fic. Thanks. Happy Reading Everyone.