Ch. 40: Haku Vs Gaara

Ch. 40: Haku vs Gaara

Kushina and the others are confused when Menma and Naruko get back to their seat fast and with blushing faces, when they just left i minute ago to find their brother Naruto.

Kushina: whats wrong, you two? I thought you went to find your brother? Why are your faces so red? Did something happen?

Menma and Naruko hesitated at first but still decided to tell them the truth and what action they saw when they went to the hospital.

Everyone have release a massive amount of nosebleed when the twins told them everything and didnt bother to hide a single truth.

This is true, especially to the hokages, Kushina, Sannin and Team 7-10. Even Mei Terumi is not excempted. Her face turn as red as Kushinas hair.

In the audience, the men and women have started to go crazy. Jealousy from both genders filled and linger in the air.

Sakura(still blushing): is-is that t-true, Ino?

Ino(smirk): of course! Me, Haku and Temari love our man. And we will do anything and everything to make him happy. Be it pleasuring him or anything he desire, as long as we can fulfill them, we will give it to him.

Sakura and the ladies were shock that Ino felt proud at what they did to Naruto in the hospital. She and Hinata also both felt jealousy that she had step into adult territory, leaving them behind.

Temari: Ino is right. If only we have more time we couldve finished what we are doing.

Haku pat her back.

Haku: its okay, Temari. We can have more time after the Chuunin Exam is over.

Ino: Exactly! So dont worry about it, Tema.

The men listening to their conversation felt rage, and so they throw a hard glare at Naruto. The women are... uhm...squealing.

Jiraiya: do you girls want to star in my 'Icha Icha book's? If it sells well, you can have a share of money.

All The Men/Women(cheers): PLEASE SAY YES! WE WILL BUY THEM!

Naruto let out a scary aura,he release a huge amount of Conquerors Kings Haki, he is angry. The people felt it and trembling from fear.

Naruto: oh ho! So its not just Jiraiya but all of you want to read the book about us making out, huh? (Increase his KI) Well then, those who want to die first, please step forward! Jiraiya! You want to go first?! Get down here! Now!

Not just Jiraiya but everyone is trembling and afraid, he is also sweating from every pores in his body. He is afraid and dont want to go and stand in front of an angry Naruto.

Jiraiya knows when he is at disadvantage, and so he choose not to move from where he is standing. Jiraiya rapidly shook his head.

Jiraiya: no no, im good, im sorry.

Everyone: we-we're sorry too.

Kushina and Tsunade got a tic mark and punch the perverted Toad Sannin.

Kushina/Tsunade: dont corrupt them again, Perverted Toad!

Jiraiya: Awwwww!!!

Naruto(scoff): hmp!

Naruto scoff and cancel his aura.

<Arena>

Naruto: Sabaku Gaara Vs Momochi Yuki Haku, please come down to the arena.

Gaara use Sand shunshin and appear in the middle of the arena. Haku use Soru and also appear in the arena close to Naruto.

Haku went and give Naruto a kiss in the lips before she return to her position. Naruto smile and decided to begun the last and final match.

Naruto: for the last and final match of the Chuunin Exam, we have Gaara Vs Haku! If you 2 are ready, then Begin!

Haku: lets do our best, Gaara-kun.

Gaara(nod): likewise.

Like his previous fight with Sasuke, Gaara control his Sand to rise. And with mastery over his Kekkei Genkai, the Sand do what he is thinking and charge to Haku.

Haku is calm as she is observing the Sand and waiting for it to arrived a little bit closer before she took action. She created an Ice Shield to protect herself and stop the momentum of the attack.

Haku: Rain of Icycles!

She then fight back and wave handseals. She made the air above the open arena colder until there form floating icycles, Haku made the sharp levitating icycles rain down to Gaara.

Gaara raise his 2 hands and palm open.

Gaara: Sand Roof!

A super large column of Sand rise and cover Gaara from the raining sharp ice. The audience cheered loudly at the collision of the 2 powerful Ninjutsu.

Sand and Ice, 2 powerful Kekkei Genkai are clashing right in front of their eyes. The people watching cheered louder and louder.

Haku: Suiton: Raging Waves!

Haku run towards Gaara and blow a large wave of water from her mouth. Gaara, who can only use Sand Ninjutsu frown, he knew he is at disadvantage if she decided to spam her water Ninjutsu.

A Sand raise between Gaara and the Raging Waves, it got wet and really hard to control. But Gaara still have an ace up in his sleeve, Shukaku and his Chakra.

Since he can now draw 100% of the Ichibi's chakra without losing his mind, this battle is as good as winning.

Gaara: Sand Tsunami!

In front of Gaara, a giant size Sand rise higher than the arena roof and attack Haku. Haku got a little bit nervous had she not remember the training she undergo under Naruto and her father.

Haku: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

When the Sand Tsunami raise higher and higher and hide Haku from Gaaras eyes, she created a Kage Bunshin and hide underground.

Only a few of the onlookers have seen what she did and think favorable of her clever thinking, that includes Naruto.

When the Sand Tsunami pass and receded, Haku come out from underground and appear behind the panting Gaara. When the Jinchuuriki since her presence, he was shock that she survive one of his strongest jutsu.

Haku: Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Just)!

A thick mist cover the whole arena and make a mess in every sensor shinobis senses. Gaara tried to make himself calm, but with limited visibility he is an open target.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fic works, thanks.