Chapter 23

Lynx's POV

"Aren't you looking handsome?" I teased the man beside me, wrapping my muscular arms around him.

Celian snorted at me, though even when he acted nonchalantly, the deep maroon blush on the werewolf's face told a different story. He slapped me gently on my cheek, pulling the blanket covering his naked body upwards, "You are lying."

He muttered, trying to inch his butt further away from my warm embrace on the cushioned bed. Although I smacked him back against my chest every time, he was persistent, "You think so?"

I cocked my brow at him, admiring the cute crow's nest of his head; all those chocolate strands messily sticking out towards the ceiling. We had just awoken, the werewolf's eyes sleepily misty and his voice groggily adorable, "Mmhm."

The man nodded, trying not to smile as I pushed his back against the mattress, my slightly bigger body rolling on top of him, "No, I got it; you are a really cute liar."

The mischievous smirk on my lips stretched further as our noses graced each other, the werewolf blushing profoundly at my words, "S-Shut up..."

He murmured, though not very convincedly.

A low chuckle made my chest rumble as I glanced at his pretty lips and softly kissed him. I could feel how a shy smile grew on his face, my other hand rising into his hair. A quiet smack echoed in the room as we kissed, the other's arms slowly wrapped around my shoulders, "You are... quite handsome as well."

He murmured against my lips, forcing me to detach and snort back to him, "Quite?"

I opened my eyes, narrowed and glinting with playfulness. Celian bit his bottom lip, throwing me a frisky glance with his charming chocolate orbs, "Maybe, I'm not too sure."

I feigned hurt, my mouth dropping open from the audacity he even had to suggest that. The werewolf giggled in response, his muscular calves carefully being rounded around my waist. I loved how he had grown to be so brave in such a short time; I barely anymore saw him stuttering and he even initiated touches and conversations.

I was so proud of him.

"Well, maybe we should change that," I whispered back to him with a delirious undertone, my tantalizing breath fanning over his face. I let my other hand wander its way down his hard pecs, those making me nearly drool.

I could hear how his heartbeat fastened and how his breath was locked into his throat, excitement evident behind his doubting gaze, "I-I've had my fair share already..."

He teased me, making the smirk on my face only grow.

"Uh huh?" I hummed suspiciously, the other giving me an innocent grin. Our lips graced each other as I leaned closer, also my lower half gently grinding against his.

The response was immediate, his mouth opening for a sharp inhale. "I haven't even started with you, Darling," I husked to him, and God did I mean it.

He hadn't seen the slightest of what I was capable of, and I was tired of keeping myself from doing what I so much craved. I just wanted to undo him and rip every single ounce of purity away.

Celian's hold on my shoulders tightened as I gave him the darkest glance with my maroon eyes, his legs slowly lowering back to the mattress so they could spread more open for me.

Unfortunately, I was destined to be fooled.

Our lips connected, and at a sluggish pace, we started kissing. It was very lazy, but it was also very steamy. Our tongues explored their way into our mouths, tasting and edging every corner possible. But before I could push things any further, my head was smacked with something very soft.