Extra 36 (1)

Lynx's POV

I had to be the luckiest man alive.

Those weren't empty words either, because I fully did believe so. I mean— just look at him; what we had made, and what we had become. No one had ever been so sweet and kind, so sexy and beautiful, or so loving and selfless. Never in a million years had I thought I deserved someone like him, but here we were.

I had proposed to him, asked him to marry me. It wasn't as strong a claim as was our matebond, but it still was a huge step for us two. It bonded us not only socially, but perhaps financially too. Of course I never cared about that, but I wanted us to be together in every way possible. Not to even mention how mesmerizing the wedding ceremony would be; all the delicious cakes and friends and relatives... I couldn't wait.

Bottom line, I had wanted to do it for a while already, and I knew that I had made the right decision. By just looking at how happy he was to wear that ring made me blossom.

The timing could have probably been better, but in my defense, I have never proposed to anyone. And besides, he said he had liked it— after he had given me the most hideous jump scare.

Twice, actually.

Or maybe that exact, scary moment had made me more anxious than usual. Either way, he had said yes. It was all that mattered to me, all I had wanted. God, I just couldn't tell you how much I loved this buff, cute werewolf. Every day he pulled out another surprise from his sleeve, making me more and more proud of who he had become.

Months ago he would've not most likely uttered me a word, but now...

Now he had turned into this brave, brave little brat. Teasing me, bickering with me. Batting his eyes at me like he didn't know the ways I could tamper his body. Fucking hell, I wanted to make him wither. It was clearly his goal too; agitate me to the point where I'd snap and take him relentlessly. He wasn't stupid, he knew what he was doing.

It took me everything to not give him that satisfaction, moreover when all I really craved to do was to fulfill all of his dreams and desires.

And before you say I'm way too horny, look in the mirror. I mean, who wouldn't be. He was outrageously beautiful, carved out like the God himself.

Those were my thoughts as I let my hands grace every single inch of him. His thighs, pecks, arms, chest and neck. All of him in my reach, all of him as sensitive as the thin weathers of a bloomed dandelion. Waiting for me to blow them off to the cold night.

"Stumble?"

My rough voice whispered, slightly surprised by the werewolf's teasing tone.

Celian threw his bambi-like eyes at me like the archetype of innocence, as if he didn't know anything about the growing intensity between our hot bodies. Oozing of masculinity, yet another one of them much more prone to yield.

"Y-Yes..."

He smiled at me, trying to cover the shivers my touch sent through his spine.

God, so fucking adorable; he'd never stand a chance with that attitude. Especially with those pretty purple lingerie of his– I was so close to losing it all. If I were him, I would do everything to behave and not push myself like that. Because, the things I would do... no, will.

A stifled snort left my throat at that very comment, my hands lowering to the edges of his tiny panties, "If so, can't you even sound a bit more confident?"

I remarked at him, pushing my nose against his with a jovial grin on my lips. So close that I barely could keep myself from kissing him.

The wolf's eyes followed every single one of my gestures like a hawk, his arms slightly tensed up on his sides, even going as far as gently grabbing my wrists. But although he looked reserved, I could see it wasn't from fear or stress. The way his pupils were absent and foggy told me everything; how he most likely wasn't entirely there. His thoughts were lounging... well, somewhere much lower.

He was just preparing himself for what was about to come, 'cause he knew. Only one step over the faint line of limit-testing, and every single peck of his forged self-respect and poise would be gone. He'd turn into this fucking cute little slut that wouldn't be able to shut their mouth. He would whine, cry and scream for a touch, and he would squirm and shake until I had decided he had had enough.

He would fucking beg.

But that was exactly what he wanted, even when putting up a bratty show.

"I-I love seeing you stumble..." Celian repeated shyer than what he had started with, his fingers diving deeper into my wrists. I could see how his Adam's Apple bopped in nervousness, and how his legs around me were slowly closing me between them: so tightly that I couldn't move his underwear down his body.

The confidence, carefully slipping away the more I spent time looking at him. The more my chilly, red eyes stared at him; every moment must've been burning and eating at him like freezing ice. 

Somehow it made him twice as beautiful, though I still did everything to make him feel the same about himself as I did. He had shown signs of growing self-assurance, just like I had said, but it was obvious it wouldn't change in a few days. You could see it in him, how hard he wanted to try and how he had started to subtly absorb my encouraging comments.

I would never stop, never.

Letting my lips closer to his, I softly spread his legs back on the mattress, "How endearing..."

My voice murmured, the grin on my face turning much gentler. "Unfortunately, I too do like to make you trip," lowering his lingerie just enough to fully indulge his gorgeous V-line, I gave him the last heartening glance,

"Darling."

His thighs started to tremble under my fingers, a low sigh leaving his throat. His reaction was exactly what I had imagined, his almond skin turning deep red and his eyes closing for the brief moment he tried to gather himself. But I didn't let him do it, my lips taking his much harsher than my words.

Tasting like a sweet strawberry, he began to explore all the possibilities given to him. His hands, moving up from my wrists to my biceps. Touching and feeling my prominent muscles, quite quickly changing their course over to my chest and stomach. I guess he found what he was looking for as well, his hips buckling up against mine with great hunger.

Yearning for me.

"Mmmh," he would hum into my mouth, soon every sound suffocated by our tongues. Not even a minute into the kiss, he couldn't bear any patience. Though I couldn't say anything, I myself being even more desperate.

I had the whole night for him, sure. I could slow this whole show down to the speed I wanted, edge him to the point he couldn't even speak or think. But you understand how hard it was, I mean... he was right there.

All of his perfect, handsome body.

I couldn't keep my hands off of it, so fucking addicting it was.

I wanted to take it right now, shove my fingers into him and make a way for myself. Kiss him, kiss every part of his body, engulge his pretty cock and make him whine my name like his life depended on it. It was all I wanted.

And it was all I took.

I stripped him from his lingerie, pulling them to his thighs and revealing his dripping, wet shaft. Meanwhile my lips snaking over to his neck, nibbling and biting it with his body bent into satisfaction under mine.

"Ahh," the werewolf moaned, every touch of mine making him louder and louder. Not to mention the sudden yelp that was ignited by the grab of his cock, my hand starting to roughly jerk him off. God, did he sound good.

Speaking of which.

"P-Please, Lynx," the Alpha whined, his domineering aura quite the contrary to the way he lifted another one of his legs to my shoulder. As an invite to take the make-out further, as if it wasn't already moving forward with the speed of light.

But... I couldn't resist it.

I couldn't resist fucking him, taking everything right there and then. Not only a second from now, I would have my fangs deep in his throat, sucking his sweet blood with a twist of arousing pain. And not only a second from now, I would have my cock deep in his round ass, pounding into him with nothing like mercy.

Serving him the mad love I felt toward him.

The Extra will be continued in the next chapter...!