Writing process

Helloo, if you are reading this, welcome! You've made it to the end of this book! It's your time to go and grab the new book, BOUND TO LOVE! You can find it in my profile if you are interested about PEYTON'S STORY!

Now the most important part: extra chapters have been published to a separate book (H.I. Notebook) that you can find from my profile!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/351658200-h-i-notebook

And about writing this book, I have many things to say.

First off, I'm so glad about all of the feedback I've gotten, and all of the constructive criticism people have sent on my way! It's so amazing to read your comments, and it's just astounding how much love this book has gotten. I'm forever grateful to all of you, THANK YOU! My main goal is to improve my writing skills, and you have been such a help. Especially when English isn't my native language.

I'm also relieved that I've finally gotten this book to its end. It's been a whole year since I started! There are many things I wish to change now that I'm looking back at the plot and the characters' development, but honestly, I can only perceive this as a journey. This book has taught me a lot.

This hasn't been perfect, or how I really wanted it, but I'm still so proud of all the work I've put into this. I'm so happy about the final result.

Now I can focus on future projects, and hopefully, you will hop along!

I love you so much,

THANK YOU FOR READING!!❤️❤️

And if not yet, follow me for updates, and for new stories,

HYVAAILTAA