(1) fired up

Y/n pov

*Bucky whistles*

"Ok, let's go, everyone line up." Bucky said as we all got in rows.

I was between Addison and Bree.

"Welcome to cheer leading tryouts. It's nice to see so many...wannabees." he chuckled.

"I mean, we'd want to be us to, if we weren't already on the cheer squad." He said making me mentally gag at how self absorbed he is, as everyone laughed.

But then he looked at us with a straight face having us straighten back up.

"You need to bring it. Like...my assistant captains. First up we have Stacy, lacey, and Tracy. The acey's!" He announced as we all clap.

Then he made a motion with his hands and arms meaning we need to stop. So we did.

"Today's tryouts are going to be easy." He said as me Addison and Bree look at each other with confidence.

"Okay." I heard Bree say softly.

"The hardest thing you have to do is a back handspring funky chicken roundoff mash potato split, with a robot down powering finish." Bucky said. Bree looked at me and Addison with fear but we didn't look fazed.

"Afraid?" He said looking around. But I raised my hand.

"Yes, Y/n!" He said gesturing at me.

"Captain Bucky was that funky chicken cajon or shake and bake?" I asked him.

"Well I've never heard of cajon so...spice it up.". He said smiling. I giggled and turned toward Bree and Addison.

"We got this." I said with confidence.

"The mighty shrimp don't think small. Cheer untill it hurts." He told us.

He clapped as we all got in formation.

Bucky- listen up, it's not so tough, I'll tell you how it's done. There's really nothing better then to hear your number 1. And I know how to get a crowd right up and on their feet. So if you want them in it. I'll show you how to get it.

Acey's- ain't no mountain we can't climb, nothing keeps us down. Got that fire in our soul, never count us out. We got one thing on our mind, call it victory. Yeah that's where we're headed, and we know how to get it.

All- we were made for this, there's nothing we can't do. We came to play, we're here to stay and win the day, cause we were made for this, didn't come here to lose, we came to play, we're here to stay, what's left to say when we know.

Bucky- nothing's gonna get in our way. No! So get up out of our way.

All- were fired up. Were fired up. Were fired up. Nothing's gonna get in our way. No! So get up out of our way. Were fired up. Were fired up. Were fired up.

Y/n- been waiting for this day to come, and it was all so clear.

Addison- since I was a little girl, I saw me standing here

Bree- and all the times they told me "walk away" I said "forget it" I knew where I was headed. And I was gonna get it.

Addison Bree & y/n- ain't no mountain we can't climb nothing keeps us down. Got that fire in our soul never count us out. We got one thing on our mind, call it victory. Yeah that's where we're headed, and we know how to get it.