(3) brought together

"Freeze, stay where you are." The z patrol said once we got outside.

I turned around and saw Wyatt looking at me as he ran to us with a sad expression.

"I'm sorry." I said to him as I turned away not wanting to see him get mad or upset.

"Beam us up mother ship now!" A-spen said. Then the aliens started getting beamed up

The beam started to come down but the wolves took it down with their moonstones.

"Somethings wrong, critical systems failure." Mother ship said as the aliens were brought back down.

Everyone started yelling at the aliens.

Zed then zombied out as the wolves got in position and growled at zed.

"Enough!" I yelled making zed turn his head towards Zoey, who zombied out as well.

"Whoa! You zombied out! You good?" Zed ask her as he went back to normal.

"Yeah, I don't know what your up to big brother. But I got your back." Zoey said after she went back to normal.

"Wyatt...don't." I said as his eyes stopped glowing.

He turned his head away making me tear up a little.

I deserve it though.

"Yes, enough! This is your fault to Addison! You let these aliens in and they lied to us. They betrayed us, you betrayed us! You too y/n! Willa yelled.

"So your either with us or-" will said but got cut off by Addison.

"With them? But I am them Willa. I may be from Seabrook, but my grandmother wasn't." Addison told them making Willa confused.

"I am..." Addison trailed off as she took out the mind probe.

"An alien!" Addison shouted. But then a bright light started going around her making us close our eyes.

And once I opened my eyes I saw Addison in her alien form.

With blue hair too...

"Addison is one of us." A-spen said smiling.

Addison put the mind probe in her arm thingy.

"And she's amazing." I said looking at her as Bree nodded in agreement.

"Mom, grandma Angie was an alien." She said as her mom walked up to her.

"But that's impossible...missy tell her it's impossible." Addison's dad said in disbelief.

"Dale I'm so sorry." Addison's mom said as she turned back to face Addison.

"I know sweetie, I've always known." Her mom told her.

"You lied to me?" Addison said in disbelief.

"My parents thought that hiding was the best way to protect me. And you. Grandma always called you her most precious thing." Her mom said.

Wait...her mom said WHAT!!

"Wait, she said I was her what?" Addison said looking at me as I nodded with a smile.

A-spen started scanning the Seabrook cup but it showed negative.

"No, no, no. The coordinates aren't there. This isn't the map." A-spen said as A-li and A-lan's face falls.

"That's because it's not a what, it's a who." Addison said putting her hand up for Aspen to scan it.

I looked over and saw the wolves confused, but instead of making I contact I looked down.