(2) we own the night

"I'm okay, we're okay." Addison told her parents as they checked up on her and let me stay by her side.

"Aunt miss, uncle dale. The crash was horrible, but I protected Addison. Anyone as courageous as me, would have done the same." Bucky said making Addison's mom smile.

"Get a life Bucky, you only saved yourself leaving Addison on the bus. I don't wanna here the hole stuck up lie." I said rolling my eyes and walking over to zed, Zoey, and their dad.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" I said as there was an empty seat by zed.

"Uh, sure. What about Addison?" He asked me.

"She's with her parents." I said sitting down.

Then mayor missy used her gabble on her stand, making everyone quiet down and look at her.

"By order of city council, effective immediately. All anti-monster laws are reinstated." Missy said.

"What!" I yelled standing up.

"Mom, that's not fair!" Addison yelled to her mom. But her mom gave her a stern face, saying zip it. While humans cheer and zombies boo.

Zed got up and went beside Addison.

"Zed, we need to talk." Addison said.

"We do." He said smiling.

"Even though you didn't write, or answer any of my letters." Zed said but Addison cut him off.

"No, I wrote. Alot. The acey's shredded all of our letters." Addison said showing the paper made pom poms the acey's made with the letters.

But then zed got on one knee making me stand up.

"Addison, will you make me the luckiest zombie. And be my date to prawn." He said with a wide smile.

I saw Addison's face fall.

"No." She said.

"Great, no?" Zed said standing up.

"Everyone is freaking out about werewolves, so the anti-monster laws are in effect again, which mean..." Addison said as bucky finished her answer.

"Zombies can't go to prawn. Ouch." He said putting his hand on zeds shoulder.

"But we're gonna fight this zed." Addison said making a determined face.

"Wait, so that's why you said no?" Zed asked her with a smile.

"Yeah." Addison said as bucky nodded his head to.

Zed kept smiling like a weirdo.

"Why are you smiling?" Addison said.

"Cause, when you said no, I thought you didn't like me anymore. But the only problem here, is a bunch of bloodthirsty werewolves." Zed said smiling at Bucky who had a weird smiling face.

"I'm ok, hate to interrupt but that sentence made me feel unsafe." I said stepping on.

"But, we can do fix that." Zed said making Addison laugh.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Attention all citizens, monster laws have been reinstated. All curfew will be strictly enforced. Attention, all citizens. Werewolves have been sighted in the area." The announcer said as I was getting one last cup of froyo.

"Can I have one last vanilla cup please." I asked coach.

"Of course but I better hurry." He said quickly scooping it up and closing the froyo cart.

I look up and saw a construction man.

"Oh, no, no, no, no. We're closed for good. Dreams of froyo success melted away. With monsters everywhere. Look, I like zombies, they like froyo. But werewolves like human flesh, maybe with sprinkles. Everybody likes sprinkles." Coach said