(2) one for all

"the center of zombie and werewolf culture is covered in rubble. And Addison still doesn't have a pack."

"Hello everyone. This is your new president Bucky, reminding you that the prawn is tomorrow night." Bucky said on the intercom.

"As you know, with the anti-monster laws still in place, this is a human only event." Principal lee said after Bucky.

You know what. I'm gonna visit the wolves. I said as I started walking through the woods.

I saw zed walking the same way as me. Guess he's visiting to.

"Hey! Zed!" I yelled tiger his attention. Which did.

He waited for me to catch up with him and we continued on our way.

Once we got inside the den we see wolves with blankets over their selves and coughing.

We walk up to Wyatt and Willa. Once Wyatt noticed us he looked at me and had small smile as I smiled too.

"They were wrong to destroy Seabrook power, and I was wrong about werewolves. You have every right to fight for who you are." Zed told them.

"Yeah, but what are we know, zombie." Wyatt asked him.

"Your fierce, proud wolves." Zed said raising his voice a little.

"Yeah, well they think we're monsters." Willa said.

"Yeah, but a few of us humans don't." I said smiling at them.

"Well, we are monster." Zed told them smiling.

What are you up to zed.

"Let's crash prawn. There scared of us, so why not take advantage." Zed said.

"Oh, ok I'm in. Even though I'm aloud to go anyways." I said smiling.

"Well would you go to prawn with me?" Wyatt asked me.

I started blush as I saw him smile at me.

"Yes!" I said happily as we hugged.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we're at prawn walking past everyone as they talked about us. Once we got to the doors Bucky tried to stop us.

"You guys can't be here, there are laws against this!" Bucky snapped at us.

"Bad laws are meant to be broken." Zed replied.

"And monsters don't follow the rules." Eliza chimed in.

"Zombies are apart of Seabrook, Bucky. And we deserve to be here." Eliza continued.

"Werewolves are apart of Seabrook too." I told him.

"The originals in fact." Wyatt said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Someone's gotta stop you." Bucky said as he went up to the z alarm.

Willa went up to him with her eyes glowing and her necklace making Bucky squel.

"Welcome to prawn." Bucky said leaving the z alarm in defeat.

But then Willa started coughing making me and Wyatt walk up to her and I linked arms with both of them and walked inside.

I watched as bonzo and Bree talked. Bree looked so excited.

As me and the werewolves watched as Addison's and zed end their argument and dance I felt Wyatt tug on my waist and bring me to the dance floor.

"I-i don't know how to dance." I said looking down.

He lifted up my chin and looked into my eyes.

"It's okay, just follow my lead." He said as he softly put his hands on my hips as I put mine around his neck.