(3) come on out

Wyatt pov

We were laughing and talking until we came to the moonstone.

"Someone's been trespassing, on our turf." I said to Willa.

Willa walked up to it to check the force field...but it wasn't there.

"Someone's taken down our force field." She said as she looked around.

"And someone's been eating our froyo, and it's meted." Wynter said frustrated.

"The hunt is on!" Wynter said.

"(Awoo!)" We all howled and ran around.

Willa- I got a hunch, your all around us. You broke our trust, so things go serious.

Willa & wynter- you can run, run, all you want, we know what you've done. Your not welcome out here.

Wyatt- your out of luck, cause we are hunters. Don't want to freak you out, but we are monsters.

Willa & wynter- you can run, run, all you want, we know what you've done. Your not welcome out here.

Wynter- hands down, you made us an enemy. Claws out we'll find you eventually. Can't run from destiny. (Awoo!)

All- come out, come on out, come out, come on out now. In the dark, in the park, in the wild, hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night, hey, come on out now.

Wynter- we're on the prowl until we find you. Savages hunting under the full moon.

Willa & wynter- you can run, run, run away, to the milky way, your not welcome out here.

Wyatt- this is our land, our territory. So we will end your part of the story.

Willa & wynter- yeah you can run, run like the wind, call your mommy ship, your not welcome out here.

Willa- hands down, you made us an enemy. Claws out we'll find you eventually. Can't run from destiny. (Awoo!)

All- come out, come on out, come out, come on out now. In the dark, in the park, in the wild, hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night, hey, come on out now.

All- you are playing with a fiery mind, but your never gonna take our pride. Don't mess around with zombie town, we'll track you down, wherever you are.

All- listen up, if our stone goes missing. Listen, listen up, you will never be forgiven. No, listen, we'll do anything to track you down. So come on out now.

All- In the dark, in the park, in the wild, hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night, hey, come on out now.

(Awoo-oh-ooh) (hey come on out now.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov

"Way to bring it up everybody!" Bree yelled as she ran away from from me and Addison. Out of no where Addison was disappearing.

She was yelling but I couldn't hear her

"Grab my hand!" I yelled to her, which she did.

Then out of no where we are teleported somewhere.

"What is going on?" Addison said.