(3) alien invasion

(zed narration)

Welcome back to Seabrook!

(Addison narration)

We started a perfectly planned community full of cheer.

(Zed narration)

Then zombies showed up.

(Y/n narration)

And then werewolves.

(Zed narration)

So naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way.

(Y/n narration)

But now we've all learned to live together, united.

(Addison narration)

Seabrook is becoming a perfect place.

(Zed narration)

Well...most. monsters still have one big barrier to break through, Like getting into college.

(Addison narration)

But if we win the championship football game tonight...

(Y/n narration)

We're going to have our first zombie recruited to college.

(Zed narration)

And the doors open to higher Ed will be open to all monsters.

(Addison narration)

And then we'll all be together.

(Zed narration)

And maybe, in college, one special girl with white hair, won't stand out.

(Y/n narration)

And maybe, she'll even find a place where she belongs.

(Zed narration)

So win tonight's football game, and everything in Seabrook will be perfect.

(Addison narration)

So we can't let anything get in our way.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hi! I'm y/n and as zed and Addison's best friend, it's my job to make sure everyone is happy. But there's one problem, me and Addison are going to mountain college, and we really need zed and Wyatt to go with us. So let's cheer our team to victory!"

All- we are the mighty shrimp. We wanna hear you shout. From the left and from the right. Turn up the volume now. We wanna lift you high. You'll never feel the ground. We'll get you up. We'll never stop, this is a hometown.

All- we are the mighty shrimp, we wanna hear you shout. From the left and from the right, turn up the volume now. We are the mighty shrimp. It's time to show you know. We got the stuff to light you up. It's getting hotter now. We're getting hotter now. It's getting hotter now.

We cheered.

"Hi." Zed said as me and Addison ran up to him.

"You guys, tonight is our last chance to cheer at a Seabrook football game." Bree told us.

Then bonzo said something in zombie.

"I know, I wish we could be cheerleaders forever too." Bree said as she was clinged to bonzo's side but reached her hand out and held my hand as we smile at each other.