(2) do it like the zombies do

"zed for prez, vote zed for prez, because I'ma zombie, not a zom-cant-bie." Zed said as me and Eliza were with him handing out flyers.

"Okay here's our platform, we fight for zombie toppings on pizza in the cafeteria." Eliza said.

"Yes, I agree." I said.

"Get zombie tongue taught as a second language." Eliza continued.

"Good." Zed said as we walked.

"And how to overthrow your oppressors after school clubs." Eliza said which made me second guess that one.

"Eliza." Zed complained.

"Sorry, right, don't over promise." She said getting back to her senses.

"But more importantly we get zombies to be aloud to go to prawn." I said as zed nodded in agreement.

"Good luck, Mr future president." Addison said walking up to us.

"Hey zed, did you hear?" Bree said running up to us happily.

"Addy's being tested for cheer captain and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow!" Bree said as I jumped and hugged Addison with joy.

"Oh my gosh addy! I can't believe it!" I said smiling.

"It's not a big deal." Addison said as me and Bree looked at her with a "are you stupid" face.

"Okay, it's huge." She said with a big smile on her face.

"A huge chance to fail." Lacey yelled as her and the acey's laugh.

"If addy aces this practice, oh my gosh. She's so gonna be cheer captain once Bucky wins." Bree said as she then started to rant about how Bucky's gonna win.

In front of zed.

Zed cleared his throat as bree asked what.

"Thanks Bree." Zed said with his head down as Bree looked sorry.

"I know its weird that I'll only be cheer captain, if Bucky's president but-" Addison said before zed cut her off.

"No, that just means neither of us can lose. Because one of us will get what we want. And I can live with that." Zed said as him and Addison stared into each other's eyes.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go, see you guys later." I said as I walked off.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Me and Addison were walking in the library when we saw the wolf boy reading a book upside down.

I walked backwards and flipped his book around. He smiled at me and continued reading.

Me and Addison continued and started walking to Bree.

Once of the wolves door a page out of her binder and ate it.

"Hey! That dog just ate my homework." Bree complained.

I sat down next to Bree as Addison sat on the other side.

"Lies!" The girl said as she sat books down on the table Infront of us.

"These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers, but they struck first and stole our moonstone." She yelled at us.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that." I said looking down.

"There's a lot you don't know." She said to me.

"I know the alarms gonna go off if you don't check those books out!" Addison yelled at her as she walked away.

She took off her necklace and through it at the devise making it stop working.

She grabbed the necklace and continued walking.