(1) cheered championship

With the cheer championship a few hours away, Bucky is purging anybody who isn't anti-zombie. And that's alot of people.

"It has been a tremendous day here at the regional cheer championship." The male announcer said as the first team was cheering.

"And we've ready seen a high flying of performances. You could say they've been cheertastic." The male announcer said as the female one looked at him weird.

"Well you could say that, I wouldn't because it's a, it's a made up word. So." She said as he looked at her a bit taken back.

Me, Addison, and Bree were in the crowd cheering.

"I've always dreamed of cheering here, just soaring in the air as the crowd roared. Flying higher than anyone ever flown." Bree ranted as I put my head on her shoulder.

"That's was a stupid dream." She said catching me off guard.

I lit my head off her shoulder as I looked at her weird.

"No you will fly." Addison said putting her hands on Brees shoulders.

"Someday. Once this town gets over itself." I said giggling, making the other two laugh.

"I thought your parents didn't want you out in public with your real hair?" Bree said as she touched the tips of Addison's white hair.

"They don't. But they can't make me hide it anymore. I'm not leaving this seat no way." Addison told us.

"My dad's whole patrol couldn't get me out of this seat." She said making me and Bree laugh.

"It's zed!" Addison told us making me and Bree confused.

"Hmm?" We both said.

"Um...I'm gonna leave my seat." She said looking around.

"Go!" We both tod her.

"Okay, y/n come with me." She said looking at me with a pleading look.

"Okay. See you later Bree." I said as I give her a side hug and run down the stairs with Addison.

"Get off me you big lug." Eliza said as bonzo held her.

"Eliza you can't do this." Zed said.

"What enjoy the cheer championship with some fellow zombies?" She said clearly lying.

But then bonzo said something in zombie that I can not understand.

"Sabotage?" Eliza said as bonzo let her go.

"Wow. I'm deeply offended, I would never." She said.

She made eye contact with zed and finally spilt.

"Okay, maybe just a little sabotage." She said making me smile and look at Addison.

"Ruining the cheer championship is only gonna prove their worst fears. That zombies are monsters." Zed said.

I'm done.

"They think that anyway. At least you have the guts to stand up for your selves." I said making my presence known.

"I say, do it." Addison said.

"Okay, you know what Addison and y/n, your not gonna change my mi...wait you agree with me?" She said clearly confused.

We both nodded.

"Okay, I like these girls." Eliza said making me and Addison smile at each other.

"Sabotage isn't the zombie way. It's not who we are. It's not who you are." He said then turned to us.