Chapter 4

10 minutes later...

Bible help Apo to prepare a dinner and they eat together... Suddenly.. There's door bell rings.. Apo who look confuse suddenly get up and go to the door and open the door and see Mile.... Oh P mile.. *say Apo with soft smile on his face.. Hmm.. *mile replied with serious tone... Bible who is still eating at the kitchen suddenly come out and notice Mile.. Oh.. P mile.. What are you doing here hmm... *ask Bible with smirk appear on his face.. Mile who is about to punch Bible got stop by Apo... P mile.. Enough! Why you always like this... Mile feel anger starts to control over him suddenly push Apo until Apo fell on the floor.. Oh.. This is what you have been doing huh?! Mile yell while pull Apo hair... Apo who already cry in pain begging mile to stop.. Ouch...p mile! Stop! Its hurt! What are you doing?!.. Bible who see Apo cry in pain suddenly get up and slap Mile face.. Enough!!.. Bible yell with anger... What have you done huh??!.. Mile *roll his eyes and kick Apo legs hard.. From now on.. There's nothing more between us! Our relationship is over! *say Mile and leave Bible along with Apo... Apo is about to get up and suddenly got hold by Bible.. No p.. Don't.. Its not worth it.. Apo try to push Bible away while yelling at Bible face.. No! P mile loves me! You already have Build! Let me go! Bible who got push by Apo.. Suddenly hug Apo tightly and hug him even more...P po.. *Bible start to cry while rubbing Apo arms gently... P mile didn't loves you anymore.... He is not p mile that we used to know... Its ok p Apo..im still here... Im always right here for you na... Apo suddenly feel his heart start to sink slowly after he hear those words from Bible and hug Bible tightly... Please Bible. *Apo say with sobbing voice.. Please don't leave P na... *say Apo while hide his face to Bible chest.. Bible look at apo sadly and stroke apo hair... No.. Never p apo...no matter what happens.. I won't leave you na... I will never let go of your hands... I promise.. *say Bible while kiss Apo forehead for a long time... Bible help apo to get up and take Apo to his room and let him sleep...
Bible sit slowly beside Apo and watch Apo sleep beautifully while stroking his cheek.. I love you Apo.. So much..say Bible while kiss Apo lips softly and leave the notes on the table...