Chapter 15

At Apo condo...

Apo wake up and go to the kitchen and decide to cook a pasta.. Since its the most simple dish that he can make... Suddenly.. Apo phone buzz and see Barcode name and pick up the call.. Hello? Say Apo.. Whats up nong? Ask Apo with normal voice... Barcode then reply... P Po.. Me.. P Jeff and Dr Mia... We already infront of the house door.. Mind to open the door for us? Apo feels weird after he hear Barcode mention Dr Mia just now... Wait for a minute.. Apo reply than hung up the phone while slow down the fire at the stove...Apo walk slowly to the door and open the door to welcome them in... Dr Mia Jeff and Barcode go into Apo house and help Apo in the kitchen while Barcode continue to cook the pasta until finish... Apo who notice Dr Mia holding the paper bag ask with slow voice... Dr Mia..whats in the paper bag*ask Apo while rubbing his belly.. Dr Mia smile at Apo and reply back... Oh.. I brought a cardigan for you and some of hospital stuffs... I will do a medical check up on you today.. According to my calculations... Your pregnancy is now almost 8 months old.. Jeff and Barcode who is already done eating help to clear the table And wash the dish.. While Dr Mia start to plug in the machine scanner and pour a gel onto Apo belly and start to do a scanning... Apo turn his head slowly towards the monitor and smile while looking at it.. Slowly his tears start to fall out again from his eyes... Dr Mia who notice Apo crying..slowly rub his back and keep the stuffs inside the paper bag... Apo wipe his tears and smile then reply... Thank you for everything Dr Mia... Dr Mia nod and smile then reply.. No... Please say thank you to those 2..while pointing to Jeff and Barcode.. Without them... I won't be here...say Dr Mia with a small smile on her face... Jeff sit beside Apo and touch Apo belly following by Barcode... Barcode rub Apo belly slowly then kiss it.. Dr Mia watch 3 of them with a smile... Apo suddenly feel curious about how these 3 person can come together.. Barcode look at Apo... Totally understand his face expression then speak out.. Actually P... We accidentally meet at the shopping mall.. Am i right Dr Mia.. Dr Mia nod and answer back.. Yes... They say they want to come here.. I decide to come as well so that i can check on you.. I already check on you Apo.. And everything is fine.. The babies is healthy and active too.. Barcode who hear all those words feel relieved while Jeff hug Barcode shoulder and rub it... Dr Mia then stand up and about to leave.. Jeff and Barcode also decided to leave because its already getting dark... Well.. We need to go back now P Apo.. But we will come and visit you... Actually other members also want to come.. But P thong didn't allow them.. Hufft... Dr Mia then reply... Apo cant be stress my dear... Quite dangerous... Jeff nod as he understands what Dr Mia said... Apo get up slowly from the sofa while hold his big belly and send them until they reach front door... Thank you for coming na krub.. Say Apo while bow slowly... Dr Mia hug Apo and say..everything is gonna be ok... Jeff and Barcode leave follow by Dr Mia... Soon as they leave.. Apo close the door and sit on the sofa while rub his belly again and start to cry.... Please forgive mommy na..my babies... Mommy already failed to protect your daddy.. Now.. Only 3 of us are left.. But its ok... Mommy promise.. Mommy will take care of you both... Bible... My beloved... Why you must left us all alone... Ask Apo suddenly feel a sharp pain at his belly... Ssh.. Ssh... Say Apo while rub his belly again and again... Aww.. My babies... Please don't be angry na... Im sorry... Say Apo while get up slowly and decide to take a shower....

At be on cloud...
P thong who is playing with his phone suddenly see a news from be on cloud saying that their fellow members Mile Romsaitong already left be on cloud... P thong who feel weird call out his friends... Guys! Come here and look at this.. Be on cloud just release a new statement about Mile.. He left the company all of a sudden... Other members feel shock and speechless... Nodt finally speak.. There must be something is going on... Lets try to ask Apo... Build suddenly remember something... Guys *Build continue to talk...During practice... I saw Bible was looking at his phone then suddenly rush out from the practice room.. I don't know what happened.. But i also have a bad feeling about Apo at that time... Its starting to get weird.. P Mile left the company... Bible left us all of a sudden.. Perth then reply.. We must found out... Pong then reply back.. How can we found out... Bible is already dead... If you guys think.. P Apo will answer our questions.. I don't think he wants to explain... This already a week... P Apo still didn't want to say anything about everything that happened back then... Jj massage his head while answer... Its OK... Everything happens for a reason right.. No use if we keep talking about it right now... Lets continue our practice na... Others decide to continue practicing...