Chapter 16

At hospital...(In Bible private ward)

Dr John come into Bible ward and check on Bible.. Suddenly stop after hearing Bible mentions Apo... John who feels shock take out his phone and call his lover.. Hello Mia... Hey.. Can you come here for a while... Bible is already awake... Mia who hear those words.. Rush to Bible room and go near Bible and look at him with worry.... Bible open his eyes slowly and look around and about to get up but got stop by Mia and John... Bible... Please.. You just about to heal.. Don't move too much.. Say Dr Mia while help Bible to adjust his position.. Bible stare at them then ask.. Where is my wife.... John look at Mia and Mia nod.. Give John a signal to tell Bible everything ... Bible is still waiting for the answer suddenly hit the wall.. Where the hell is my wife?! Ask Bible with anger tone... Mia hold Bible shoulder.. Try to comfort him... Bible... Dr John call his name slowly... Please calm down ok... You just wake up from death... Mia give a water to Bible and let Bible drink it.. John take a deep breath.. Start to speak... Bible... Mind to tell us.. What had happened to you a few days ago... You didn't have any idea what Apo is going through after we announced your death... Bible who feels speechless suddenly grab Dr John neck and stare at him.. What the hell have you said to my wife huh... Mia pull Bible slowly and calm him down... Please Bible.. Please listen to him first ok... Continue John.. Say Mia while holding Bible... John then continues... On the day you got stabbed.. You actually lost a lot of blood Bible.. Luckily.. We still have a few bag of blood to give to you.. Or else.. You already dead by now... Mia then reply.. We have to fake your death... Because we thought that we can't save you... Your friends from be on cloud.. Even Apo himself.. They were believe that you already dead since we said so... But we team up together to save you.. Dr John operated you and keep you in this private ward until you get better... And about Apo... His pregnancy is 8 months old now... Bible.. I think its a right time for you to go and meet your family.. Your friends and most important is.. Apo and the babies... Apo might seems better.. But actually... He is already living like a dead person... John then touch Bible shoulder and look at him...Now..*say John slowly while look at Bible.. What is your plan Bible.. If there anything that we could help.. Feel free to tell.. We want to help you out... Bible who is already feel calm finally answer... I need to go to police station tomorrow morning... P Mile is the one who did this to me... He is also Kinnporsche fellow actors... The reason why he did this because i ruined his relationship with his ex... Mile is jealous because Apo is started to fall in love with me and left Mile... Mile abused Apo at the warehouse.. Mia feel shock and cover her mouth with her hand... Godness... Say John with disappointment in his voice... John look at the clock and see its already 8 pm... Bible.. Please take a lot of rest and don't forget to eat the med.... Mia then reply.. After you both go to the police station... Is there anywhere else that you want to go? Ask Dr Mia while look at Bible.. Bible then reply... I need to return to be on cloud then.. I will go home.. I know i owe them a big explanation... But trust me.. Everything that i do right now... Its for my Apo and my babies... I will fix everything and tell them the truth about P Mile dark secrets... John then nod and pat Bible shoulder... We are with you.. Im sure you will give your friends a big surprise... Say John with a smile on his face.. Mia also pat Bible shoulder and say.. Finally.. Welcome back Bible... Bible smile and reply.. Thank you for everything.. Thank you for staying by my wife side... Its time for me to return... John smile as he listen to those words.. Well we will let you rest Bible.. By the way.. Your phone is inside the drawer and also the small red box also in there... Good night.. Have a rest.. I will see you tomorrow.. *say John.. Mia then pat Bible shoulder and say good luck Bible.. And leave the room.. Bible speak to himself then say... Wait for me my love... I will return...