Chapter 25(Final)

A few months later...
(Bible Apo condo)

Bible wake up first to give their kids bath who is now turn to 3 years old.. While Apo is busy preparing their outfits.. Yes.. Today is Jeff and Barcode wedding day.. Bible and Apo decided to come even they are busy handling their kids...

Meanwhile at the wedding venue....

All be on cloud members already there.. Waiting for Jeff and Barcode to walk down on the aisle... Suddenly P pond come with another Kinnporsche directors and sit at the place...

Back to BibleApo...

Bible who is already get dress... Notice Apo and their babies already done too... Bible look at them with awe... Wow.. Say Bible with big smile.. You 3 look so lovely... Our babies too say Bible again while kiss his husband lips deeply... Apo who is already feel shy.. Hit his husband chest slowly and kiss Bible back... We already late honey.. Lets go.. While hold both of his kids hands and ready to go to the wedding... 20 minutes later.. They finally arrive at wedding venue... All be on cloud members go to Bible and greet him.. P thong suddenly carry Ariana in his arms while Ariana giggle happily.. Alexander pull Apo hands as he wants to be carry too... Apo carry Alexander and give him to Bible... Nodt then reply.. I think the wedding is about to start guys.. Let's find a sit and sit down... A few minutes later... Jeff and Barcode walk together side by side and stand at the altar... Then.. Dr John who is already there since just now... Starts the ceremony... After Jeff and Barcode is announced to be husbands... Be on cloud members start to give a short speech and warm wish to Jeff and Barcode... Bible then hold his husband hands and kiss it softly.. Im not really good in speech to be honest... Apo chuckle then reply.. Yeah.. Me too baby... Apo then noticed both of their kids start to feel sleepy... Few minutes later.. Jeff go to the other side and start to sing a song... After Jeff done singing... Everyone is cheers and give Jeff a big applause... Barcode then go to Bible and Apo and give both of them a hug.. Follow by Jeff... Jeff then reply... We really miss you both so much.. And oh my.. Your babies already grown up! Say Jeff with excitement... Barcode kiss Ariana and Alexander.. After a few hours has passed... Be on cloud members decide to go back first.. Apo who is already feel tired.. Take both of his kids and wait in the car.. Bible give a warm hug to Barcode and Jeff then congratulate them and leave... Meanwhile Jeff and Barcode also go back to their condo since both of them already feel tired after treat all the guests...

At night(In Alex and Ariana bedroom)..
Bible stands beside his husband while waiting for his husband to make Alex and Ariana sleep.. Bible then cover both their babies with blanket and kiss both of them follow by Apo... Apo then reply.. Good night.. Our little angels... Sweet dreams na... Bible smile then take his husband and go back to their room.. They sit on the bed and Apo rest his head on Bible shoulder.. Bible then kiss Apo forehead and then kiss Apo lips deeply and say.. Thank you for everything my love.. For giving me such a beautiful family... Especially the babies... I can't be more grateful than this... Apo smile at his husband after hearing those words... Suddenly Bible put his hands on Apo belly and rub his hands on it while saying... Another baby is coming... Apo hit his husband chest slowly and reply.. Only you can make me pregnant.. Mr Sumettikul.. So.. Don't complain ok... This time is single pregnancy... 4 months pregnant.. Luckily the others didn't notice yet... Bible pull Apo into his arms and kiss Apo again while reply... Im truly sorry.. For being angry at you during your 1st pregnancy... Please forgive me na... Apo smile then kiss Bible forehead for a long time and press their foreheads together and say.. I already forgive you even before you say sorry... I always thought that i couldn't make it at that time... Im really afraid....i thought i won't be able to see you and our babies again... Bible rub his hand on his husband belly again and again... I promise.. I will take care of our family... I will work hard for us na... Apo suddenly feel worry then reply.... I really want to work with you again... I miss to work with our brothers.. Bible slowly lift Apo chin and look at his husband beautiful eyes then reply... P pond understand what do we want... You better stay at home.. And focus on our family... I really like to see you waiting for me at home with our kids.. That's all i want.. Nothing else.... You and our babies are really important to me... The reason why i came back... Its because of you and our babies... Like i said.. I couldn't even survive without you baby... You didn't have any idea... How scared i was... But now... Im here.. For you.. And for our babies... I promise.. I will take care of our family... Apo kiss Bible lips and hug him tight... Bible tease Apo then reply.. We can have a lot of baby... Apo bite his lips and look away... Bible hug Apo and kiss his forehead and reply.. I love you Apo Nattawin... Apo then reply I love you too.. I love you so much Mr Sumettikul... Forever... Bible then reply with smile... I love you too.. Forever..

The End