Chapter 6

P pond sit on his chair following by Mile who stare at him with cold eyes... So.. What do you want to talk about huh.. Ask Mile and sit beside P Pond... P Pond who cant stand with Mile behaviour.. Finally speak.. If I see you doing that to Apo... One more time.. I will kick you out from this company... You better choose Mile..Don't make me do it.. P Pond leave Mile alone and decide to go gome.. While Mile still in the room while thinking about something with smirk on his face... I will destroy Bible with my own hands.. Just wait Apo...Mile didn't realize.. Theres is someone who is eavesdropping everything that he said...

Barcode Pov...
Am i hearing a right thing... Nothing will be happen to P Bible right... Barcode who stand there.. Didn't realize that Jeff is already behind him... Jeff slowly touch Barcode shoulder.. Decide to take Barcode away from the room and decide to go home as well.. Soon as they arrive at the car park... Jeff see Barcode trembling in fear and hug Barcode gently.. Whats wrong love? Barcode hug Jeff tightly.. No.. Nothing.. Say Barcode.. Lets go home na P... Im tired.. Without wasting any time... Jeff drive Barcode home with thoughts entangled on his mind .. Something is going on with Barcode.. Say Jeff in his heart.. I will try to ask again later...