Chapter 14

Next day at the funeral....

Apo..decide to stay at the funeral.. While Jeff and Barcode decide to accompany Apo but Apo refused to be accompany by anyone.... Dr Mia who feel sorry.. Slowly touch Apo shoulder.. Trust me.. Everything is gonna be ok na..you need to be strong na.. Your babies need you.. You are 6 months pregnant.. Almost 7...this babies is going bigger and stronger... You must take care of your self na... Bible already at better place now... Apo nod while tears running down on his face...Dr Mia hold Apo slowly and send him home...

At be on cloud....
All the members are silent and still feel sad about the loss of their precious brother.. Bible Sumettikul... Who is announce to be 'dead'... Build suddenly speak up... Im worry about Apo.. Godness... Guys.. Lets go and check on him na... Nodt reply to Build.. No need... Apo already have a  private doctor to take care of him...
Barcode massage his head while remembering about Apo and Bible...

At Mile condo....
Mile is having a conversation with his gang through his phone... Mile is really happy to hear that Bible is 'dead'.. Not knowing that Bible will end his life too...

Back to Apo...

Dr Mia send Apo until Apo arrive at his condo... Apo walk slowly and go to their room and sit on the bed while look around the room...Baby.... How are you doing up there.... Apo start to cry again soon after he mention about Bible... Apo then rub his 7 months old belly and look at his stomach... Please forgive me my babies... Mommy is fail to protect our daddy... Please forgive mommy ok.... Apo cry even harder then he decides to sleep since he feel tired...

At hospital...

Dr John go into Bible private ward then check on him and suddenly feel Bible pulse is still there... Dr John feel a bit relieved and then whisper to Bible ear... Please wake up Bible... Apo and your babies really need you.. You is the only one who can protect Apo... Please Bible.. Wake up na... Your family are waiting for you.. Your friends are waiting for you.. Your wife and your babies are waiting for you.. Please wake up.. *say Dr John and leave the room..