Chapter 11

After 2 weeks break.. All Be on cloud actors return to work... And now they having a lunch since they have a practice early in the morning... Apo suddenly feel his head hurt and spinning... Bible notice Apo face turn into pale.. Slowly message Apo head.. Apo feel suddenly about to vomit..run out from the practice room and rush to the toilet and vomit... God.. Whats wrong with me say Apo with weak voice... Bible rub Apo back slowly and put his hand on Apo forehead.. Love.. Im really worried right now.. Lets go to the hospital ok... Apo quickly shake his head and refuse.. No.. I don't want to.. I.. Apo vomit once again and rinse his mouth with water... Barcode then appear then help Apo to get up and hold Apo properly... P Po.... Your body look a bit chubby than usual size... By the way... Have you ever craving for something... Bible suddenly remember something then reply.. Yes.. I do remember it.. P Apo eat a lot lately... And his stomach also looks a bit bigger... Barcode smile softly and hold Apo hands.. P Apo.. Lets go to the hospital na.. Its OK.. I will accompany you ok.. Don't worry na.. P Bible.. Let's take your lover to the hospital... Bible who looks confuse finally decide to take Apo to the hospital and accompany by Barcode and Jeff.. Jeff decides to join too since he also feel worry about Apo... After they reach at the hospital.. Barcode go to ask the nurse to take Apo for a check up.. Follow by Bible and Jeff.. The doctor notice Apo and go to him... Hi.. Im Dr Mia.. Is there anything that I can help you Mr Apo.. Bible hold Apo hands and reply... My lover... Now days.. He always craving for food.. I mean.. He eat a lot.. And i noticed there's a small bump.. And.. His mood sometimes change.. His body also look a bit chubby.. Can you please check on him... Dr Mia smile after hearing those explanation from Bible.. Ok.. The rest of you stay here... Mr Apo..please come with me na.. Apo just nod and follow Dr Mia inside the the room and the doctor starts to put a gel on Apo stomach... Dr Mia just smile while she move the scanner on Apo stomach... Apo... You didn't want to look at the monitor hmm? Ask Dr Mia with soft voice.. Slowly.. Apo turn his head to the machine... Dr.. Am i... Apo start feel tears come out from his eyes... Yes.. Apo...congratulations na.. You are 3 months pregnant... You are really special... I have a sense that you are pregnant.. Guess im right.. *say Dr Mia with big smile on her face... Dr Mia keep continue with the scanning then Bible.. Jeff and Barcode come in and look at the monitor ... Bible who is about to cry.. Kiss Apo forehead for a long time until tears come out from Bible eyes... Baby.. You.... Bible isn't able to continue his words.. Feel too happy.. No need to hear any of explanation from the Dr.. Or even from Apo himself... Bible hug Apo and kiss him once again.. Thank you.. Thank you so much my love... Apo cry even harder and hug Bible tightly... Barcode wipe his tears and hug Apo as well... Congrats na P Apo.. Jeff pat Bible shoulder twice and hug him.. Congrats my dear brother.. Im so proud of you na.. You going to be a father... Bible wipe his tears and reply thank you na... Dr Mia notice another thing.. Aow... Oh God.. Apo! You having a twins! Jeff feel shock and Apo hug Bible even more and cry even more... Bible stroke Apo head and cry as well... God... Thank you so much for this beautiful gifts.... Thank you... *Bible say while kiss Apo cheeks... 5 minutes later.. Dr Mia give a vitamin and box of milk for pregnancy to Bible... Here.. Say Dr Mia.. Make sure your partner drink it ok.. Day and night... At this early stage... His pregnancy can be weaker... Because its just a beginning.. Please don't move too much.. If anything feel free to come here... And the most important thing is.. You can't be stress nong Apo... It will be dangerous for you and the baby... Oh.. I need to go now.. I will see you in another 2 weeks na.. Bible bow and say thank you while holding Apo then leave the hospital follow by Jeff and Barcode..