Chapter 18

15 minutes later.. They arrive at Apo condo... Dr Mia pat Bible shoulder and say... Please send my regards to your wife na... Dr John then reply.. Yes.. Please send my regards to your wife... Bible smile then reply.. Yeah sure will do.. Bible get out from the car and see them leaving.. Bible hold his chest.. Feel his heart is about to explode anytime soon... Bible go inside the condo and walk towards the lift and get inside the lift...

At the balcony...

Apo stand at the balcony while taking a fresh air.. didn't notice that Bible is already behind him... Apo suddenly talk to the babies while rubbing his 8 months old belly... My dear babies...mommy really miss your daddy... Bible... I really hope that you are here with me... Bible who is already crying.. Slowly approach Apo and hug him from behind while putting his hands on Apo belly... My love... Im already here... Apo quickly turn around and see Bible and quickly hug him tight... Bible!!*Apo cry harder and squeeze Bible t shirt.... Bible then cry as well and rub Apo belly and kiss Apo lips deeply then reply... Baby.. I really miss you... I miss you so much.. Bible kiss Apo whole face and rub Apo belly slowly.. Hey my babies.. Your daddy is here... Apo start to feel a pain... Sshh... Bible.. Its hurt... Bible quickly take Apo and make him sit on the bed while cover him with a blanket... Apo hug his lover body and rest his head on Bible chest... Bible start to kiss his lover whole face and go down to his neck and chest... Bible say.. I miss you so much.. I miss our babies too... Our babies is active in here... Bible say while kiss Apo belly while Apo gently stroke Bible head... Apo stroke Bible cheek and then ask.. how are you being doing...
Bible take a deep breath and say... Actually... Its true.. I was stabbed 3 times... As you remember... Dr Mia and her boyfriend team up to save my life.. They exchanged my body with someone else... Bible then kiss Apo forehead for a long time then apologize to Apo for left him all alone... Apo kiss Bible lips softly and hug him tight... Love... Apo suddenly call his lover make Bible turns his face towards his lover and ask back..Hmm..what is it sweetheart... Ask Bible while stroke Apo head... Apo slowly hold Bible hand and start to talk... First off all.. I want to say thank you for everything... Thank you for coming back... I almost give up until i feel like I want to die... Bible who hear those words cut off Apo from saying that words again... Shh.. Baby... Enough... Please... I don't want you to say that kind of words again... Apo take Bible hand and put it on Apo stomach then reply.. And.. If i can't make it... Please... Once again Bible cut off Apo by kiss his lips and make Apo moan... Bible pull up Apo t shirt and kiss Apo chest... Bible then get up and close the curtain and take off Apo clothes until he fully naked... Apo then hug Bible neck and Bible gently put Apo legs on his shoulder and start to thrust Apo slowly but deeper since Bible is afraid Apo might get hurt later... Mmmhh Bible... Apo moan out loud... Baby... I miss you..say Apo while Bible keep doing it until both of them reach the climax.. Bible then pull Apo to him and hug him tight... Love... Bible call his lover then Apo look at Bible then smile back.. Yes... What is it love.. Ask Apo with gentle voice... Bible take out the red box and open it... Apo who feels shock.. Start to cry...then Bible continue with the propose.. Nattawin Wattanangitiphat.. will you marry me.. Ask Bible while look at his lover... Apo then reply.. Yes! Yes I will marry you my love... Apo hugs Bible... Bible put the ring on Apo fingers...they hug and kiss each other and take a rest..

At night....
Apo stand at the balcony while day dreaming... Bible then join his wife and hug Apo from behind.. Apo lean his head to Bible chest... Bible then ask... What are you thinking about hmm.. While stroke Apo big belly... Apo then reply... Nothing.. Love... I just feel happy and grateful because you are here with me now...Just... I think.. It will be better if we can have a small wedding.. Its already more than enough.. Bible kiss Apo forehead then reply.. You really want one hmm? Apo then reply back... I don't want to expect too much...Bible hold Apo hands.. Take him inside and help him lying down on the bed then go to sleep..