Chapter 7

At Apo condo...
Apo Pov...

Apo stand at the balcony with tears fall on his cheek.. Why p mile... Why you do this to me... Why... Ask Apo as he is about to cry even harder.. Bible who see Apo crying at the balcony decide to join him and hug Apo from behind... P Po... Love.. What's wrong hmm.. Ask Bible while stroking Apo arms gently... Nothing Bible.. Apo answer while sniff... Bible wipe the tears on Apo face gently and stroke Apo cheek and his lips.. Im here love.. Say Bible while hug Apo tightly.. Apo who feels a warm hug from Bible.. Slowly hug Bible and hide his face on Bible shoulder... Bible rub Apo back and let him stay in that position... Thank you for everything na Bible.. Say Apo while let go of Bible out from his arm... Apo hold both of Bible cheek and finally kiss Bible lips softly while hug Bible neck... Bible suddenly moan and put his hands inside Apo tshirt gently stroke Apo back.. Apo jump on Bible and Bible walk backwards to the bed until both of them fall on the bed... Apo let go of the kiss and kiss Bible neck and chest.. Bible smile as he see the one that he loves the most starts to open his heart for him.. Bible.. Apo call his name gently while putting his head on Bible chest and hug Bible.. What is it love... Ask Bible while look at Apo face.. Apo leans his face to Bible and kiss Bible lips once again and say.. I love you Bible Sumettikul.. Bible who hear that warm words from Apo.. Cant hide his feelings anymore and kiss Apo lips back and say.. I love you too sweetheart.. I promise.. I will take care of you na p Apo... Apo then lying down on the bed and decide to sleep follow by Bible...