Chapter 5

Next morning..

Apo wake up with puffy eyes and look around and notice that Bible isn't with him... Apo start panic when Bible is nowhere to be seen.. Bible... You lie.. You said you wont leave.. *say Apo while tears starts to fall off from his cheek.. Suddenly Apo see a notes that already stick on the small table and read it slowly.. I will be right back.. I love you Apo.. Apo who feels lonely.. Decide to stay at his home and waiting for Bible to come back..

At Be on cloud building...

Bible arrive at the building and see Mile is dating with his ex gf.. Try to calm himself down... Bible approach Mile with his ex gf with poker face.. Well2... What do we have here.. This is what you have been doing all this time huh.. You said to the media that you are still single and so on.. And.. Now.. What the hell is this all about p. Mile?! Bible yell with anger and point his finger to mile ex gf.. You know what bitch... You are the reason why all of this shit happen! Your stupidity with your stupid bf just same! Bible yell once again and push P Mile until he fall.. Bible punch Mile face and strangle Mile neck hard...don't come near Apo..or else..i will kill you.. And you.. Bible point to her again and say.. You better get the hell out of here and walk away.. Mile ex gf suddenly push Mile away and leave Mile all alone at the cafe...
Bible burst into the room and start to punch the wall many times until his hands got swollen.. Suddenly Jeff see Bible and pull Bible away from the wall and scold Bible.. What the hell is wrong with you?! What the hell are you doing huh?!.. *Jeff yell at Bible while look at him with anger on his face... Bible look at Mile who is standing at the door while P thong come out of nowhere and noticed Bible look at Mile with anger... P thong slowly touch Mile shoulders and bring Mile to sit down.. Now...*p thong start to speak with slow voice while look at others.. Mind to explain.. What is going on here... Bible who is stay quiet.. Suddenly feel angry again.. Ask Mr Romsaitong.. What the hell have he done.... Barcode who didnt know anything tell the truth...no need to explain p mile *say Barcode with cold voice... You already fool everyone.. You already fool yourself.. You already fool your fans.. You told that you are single.. But i heard you is dating with your ex gf.. What a lot of bullshit here.. And now what.. You hate p Bible to get close to P Apo.. Then what about you huh... You better reflect your self first p mile.. How could you do this to P Apo... Bas who is already there suddenly speak up.. P Mile.. Please apologize to P Apo na..Apo really love you so much na.. Job also about to say a same thing.. Suddenly Apo come in and look at Mile with disappointment on his face and ask.. Is it true what Barcode say just now p mile...
Mile who stay silent suddenly push apo away.. My ex gf is leaving me because of you! You dumbass! Happy now huh?!.. Bible is about to slap Mile face.. Got hold by Nodt and Jeff... Enough! Say p pond who just arrived at the room.. Mile.. I need to talk to you.. Apo and Bible.. You both better go home and take a rest.. I give you both 2 weeks...you both are free to go for a vacation or stay at home for good... The rest of you... Better take a full rest....i will see you all after 2 weeks.. Mile... You come with me.. We need to talk..