Chapter 8

2 hours later..

Bible wake up and look at the clock.. Its already 2 pm.. Bible turn around and see Apo is still sleeping peacefully.. Without wasting any time.. Bible decide to go to the kitchen and make a lunch for both of them.. Suddenly Bible feel a warm hug from behind and see his lover already wake up.. Apo who look at Bible cooking the dish join to help him too..Suddenly.. Theres door bell rings... Apo go to the door and open the door and see Jeff and Barcode come with some snacks and drink.. Hey you both.. Say Jeff with a happy voice... Apo welcome them in and ask them to sit at the living room while waiting for the food to be serve... Barcode get up and and go to the kitchen and help Apo and Bible to put the plate on the table while Bible preparing all the food... Jeff then join them at the table and eat with them...While Barcode just stare at his food.. Still didn't eat even a bit... Apo who notice Barcode behaviour.. Gently touch Barcode shoulder and ask.. Hey nong.. Are you ok.. You seems space out.. Are you sick? Apo ask again.. Bible who notice that about to ask the same thing but got cut off by Jeff... Jeff who feels uneasy since they left the building...finally speak up with cold voice... Barcode... Until when you going to keep silent huh.. Even since we left the building.. You behave like this.. Whats the matter with you right now? Ask jeff with cold voice.. Bible who are still eating calm Jeff down.. God Jeff... Please stop it ok... Control your voice a bit.. Apo who see them argue.. Stop them before it get worse.. Ok2.. Enough you two... Please finish up the food and help me to wash the plate and clear this table... Barcode suddenly sigh and say. Fine... I will tell you guys.. What's wrong with me today.. Barcode start to explain everything... Jeff who hear the story from Barcode suddenly bang the table.. What the hell is wrong with p mile?! Ask Jeff with anger in his voice... Bible then answer.. If he truly wants to destroy me.. Then.. I will accept it willingly.. Apo suddenly hit Bible arms and say.. Then.. Who is going to take care of me huh?! I hate you! Apo get up from the chair and decide to go to the room while bang the door.. Barcode just shake his head and pat Bible shoulder.. You shouldn't suppose to say that P Bible.. *say Barcode while arranging the plate at the rack... Now.. You better apologize to him na.. P Po really love you so much.. You always be there for him...Jeff nod while rub Bible back... You are the one and only one that P Apo have now Bible.. Next time.. Please think first before you say something... Bible who is about to send them to the door suddenly remember something then ask Jeff... Why you both came here.. I thought you guys already return to the condo... Barcode then reply... I have a bad feelings.. Thats why we are here... Just be careful na P Bible.. Please take care of P Apo na... We will leave now.. Lets go P Jeff.. Jeff who is about to leave.. Give Bible a schedule for him and Apo.. If anything.. Just call us ok.. Say Jeff while hug Bible.. Bible then return the hug and reply.. Thanks bro.. We will see again after 2 weeks.. Take care..