Characters

Main Characters

Stage Name: Jiwoo
Korean Name: Yang Jiwoo
English Name: Crystal Yang
Age: 19
Birthday: April 24, 2003
Height: 165cm
Siblings: Yang Jungwon (Kpop Idol)
Yang Haneul (Ceo)
MBTI: INFJ
Close Friends: Baek Jiheon (fromis_9), Kim Sunoo (Enhypen), Nishimura-Riki (Enhypen), Park Sunghoon (Enhypen), Nmixx Sullyoon, Jinni, Haewon, Bae and Jiwoo.

Position: Visual, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center

Born in Tokyo, Japan
She is pure Korean

Information:

Her brother is also a kpop idol. She is Korean but she was born in Tokyo Japan. They stayed until her 11th birthday. She is the last member of
Lesserafim.

She met Yunjin before debuting, in
U.S.A when she was 12. She likes dancing and singing. She was a Orbit (Loona's fandom), Daileee (Weeekly's fandom), flover (fromis_9 fandom), and Engene (Enhypen's fandom).

She was a former figure skater with the Enhypen member Park Sunghoon. She won 4 gold medals and 1 silver when she was 15. She once got injured and stopped afterwards.

She trained at JYP entertainment for 7 months and 3 months for BigHit entertainment.

She was closest to Garam, despite on having the same personality. Kazuha was her roommate and also her night snack buddy.

Yunjin was one of her closest member too but Yunjin likes to tease her than give her peace. She said she likes to be Garam's roommate so she can have peace but Kazuha chose her as her roommate.

She treasured Yunjin the most since they were friends since before but she still wasn't sure about her feelings on the other girl.

She participated in a survival show Girls Planet 999 but was forced to leave when she and her cellmates (Xiaoting, Yurina, Yeongeun) got into a car accident. She got badly injured so she decided to rest.

"Even if it's hard, don't give up. 'Cause once you give up, It's hard to make a start again.."

Stage Name: Yunjin
Korean Name: Huh Yunjin
English Name: Jennifer Huh
Age: 20
Birthday:
Height: 172cm
MBTI: ESTJ

Stage Name: Kazuha
Japanese Name: Nakamura Kazuha
English Name: Unknown
Age: 19
Birthday: August 9, 2003
Height: 174cm
MBTI: ENFP

Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Dancer, Visual

——————————————————

I wasn't sure enough on Yunjin's and Kazuha's info's so I made up some, such as height and MBTI?

Correct me if I'm wrong..