Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

She stood there, with the other girl in front of her.

"A-ah.. Unnie.." The other girl looked at the younger one. Her tears still streaming down her face.

"Sorry but.. I'm.." Xiaoting looked at the girl and smiled. "I'll give you time" jiwoo just shook her head and removed Xiaoting's hands on hers.

"I'm engaged. And.. Sorry.. Really.. I heard that Yurina likes you so.. I think ah." Xiaoting shook her head and pulled the girl closer.

"But you're the one that I love.." She cried on Jiwoo's shoulder and hugged her tighter.

"The one who called me.. Is my.. Fiance.." Jiwoo patted the older girl's back and gently stroke her hair.

"You don't deserve me. I know that.. Unnie, you'll find someone better than me.." Xiaoting removed her arm around the other girl and looked straight on her eyes.

"Don't.. You love me?" Jiwoo sighed and smiled at the tall girl.

"I do.. But as a friend.. Sorry really unnie.. But I can't" Xiaoting just nodded her head and smiled at the younger girl.

"If she hurt you.. Call me okay?" Jiwoo nodded her head and patted the older girls shoulder.

"I'll go now unnie.. And go inside too, They'll get suspicious on us.." Xiaoting nodded and started walking towards their dorm.

Leaving the younger girl outside the building, standing and slightly shivering, missing Xiaoting's warm.

"Unnie.." She heard someone spoke beside her. She also felt a cotton was placed on her shoulder.

She looked up and saw Kazuha, smiling proudly at her.

"Zuha? What are you doing here? It's 6:19.. And it's cold here.." Kazuha slid her hand onto the older's and smiled.

"I'm here to fetch you.. Look at you.. You're actually freezing unnie.." Jiwoo just chuckled and sighed as she felt warm.

"Thank you." Kazuha looked at the older girl and raised her eyebrows.

"For what unnie?" The smaller girl laughed softly, making Kazuha smile more.

"For coming when I need someone." Her cheeks reddened as she heard the older's respond.

"Of course.. Anything for you unnie.. Now. Let's call a cab.."

"Eh? Anything for me??" Kazuha laughed and gently tapped the smaller girl's cheeks. "Yeah. Anything for you. My love." Jiwoo tilted her head and looked at Kazuha in curiosity.

"What did you say?" She asked but Kazuha just shook her head and started pulling her with her.

————

"Unnie.." Jiwoo opened her eyes, seeing Kazuha in front of her. She looked around and realized that they'll be having a collaboration on a group.

"Oh.. Did it start?" She asked Kazuha and started looking for Yunjin. "Who are you finding unnie?" She looked at Kazuha and, "No one.." Smiled nervously.

Even her, she didn't know why she seems to be attached with Yunjin. They aren't like before, doing skin ships from nowhere.

"Yunjin-unnie is talking with one member of the said collab group." Kazuha blurted out bitterly, she knows that Jiwoo, was looking for Yunjin.

"O-oh.." She pursed her lips and looked at Garam then tapped her shoulder.

"Garam.. Can you accompany me to the bathroom?" Garam turned around and smiled at the older girl.

"Of course unnie.." Garam saw that Kazuha glared at her but of course, she wasn't bothered since her number one mission is, make Kazuha jealous.

And the only person who can make her extremely jealous is Huh Yunjin.

—————

"Haewon?" Juwoo called as she saw the familiar figure, standing at the door of the bathroom. "Oh.. I forgot.. Hi love!" She greeted making Garam to raise her eyebrows.

"What? We're engaged." Garam gasped silently and widened her eyes as well as Jiwoo. She immediately covered Haewon's mouth and shook her head.

"Yo-you two are what?" Jiwoo bit her lip and pulled Garam and Haewon inside the bathroom.

——————————————————

645 words lang 'to, parang ggo

Short and late update. Sorry, I got many school works and one of it is research huhu

Btw, please kindly vote and wait for the next update love yah!