Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

*kring *kring

"Hello?" Jiwoou answered the phone, not knowing why is the other girl is calling her, even though they're still at the elevator.

"Who is it?" Yunjin asked, making the other girl to look at her. "Kazuha.. Yes?" Yunjin scoffed and crossed her arms while watching the other girl, laugh while talking on the phone.

"What does she want?" She grumpily asked, making Jiwoo, to look and silently laugh at her.

"Why? Are you jealous~" She playfully asked while covering the phone. Once the elevator's door opened, she quickly placed a gentle peck on Yunjin's cheek, before running away.

"That girl really, giving me mix signals eh" Yunjin followed, not realizing that someone are watching them from a far.

"Ha, isn't it cool, that Haewon's fiance is in love with Yunjin?" A girl said.

"Are you, planning about something? Be scared on her family." the other one replied.

"I don't care about HER family.. If they are scary.. Oh, I'm more than scary." The girl chuckled, before turning her phone off and walking away.

"I'll do everything just to get Haewon.. I know Haewon love her. But Haewon will be mine.. She MUST love me. See? It's a must." They walked away together, one, laughing devilishly while the other one, silently getting scared.

—————

"Yunjin!! I want that cat!" Jiwoo pointed at a kitten, which is currently lying at the table near the park.

"Eyy, you don't even know who's cat is that" Yunjin held the younger girl, who's now patting the kitten's head.

Jiwoo glared at her, and looked back at the kitten.

"But I like to keep it! Didn't you see the sign? Brooo it literally says that 'there are homeless cat here.. Feel free to adopt some'.." Yunjin looked around and saw the sign, then she sighed.

"Alright. You kid, do you think the company will agree? Despite you having already 2 cats you want another?" Jiwoo chuckled and slowly brought the cat up, running away with it.

Yunjin can't do anything but to smile and shook her head. She followed the other girl not until, she bumped into someone.

Someone.

Someone.

"Wait. Do I know you?" She asked the guy.

Someone she knew, she's 100% sure that she knew him.

"Let me go."

When the guy looked at Yunjin, their eyes met. And by that, Yunjin recognized the guy.

"I SAID LET ME GO"

"Mi-min Hyungjae..." She whispered, now she remembered him. Jiwoo's kidnapper, God damn it. Find jiwoo...

"WHAT THE FUCK! GUARD!" She called out when Hyungjae started to ran away. The guards came and chaseed him. While Yunjin, she panicked and looked around.

'Whe-where are you jiwoo.." She ran and ran and ran while asking everyone, if they saw Jiwoo.

"Did you see a girl, a little shorter than me, ahh, wearing a black mask, a dress and have a sling bag?" She asked when she spotted two teenagers.

"Oh, I think I saw her went there.. Inside.. With a girl" A girl? Yunjin thought, who will it be?

"Ah-ahh.. Thanks.." She was about to leave but before she can, a guy shouted. "ISN'T THAT YUNJIN FROM LE SSERAFIM!" Many people looked at her direction, making her to run for her life.