Chapter 10

Yunjin's POV

"Zuha.." I knitted my eyebrows as I heard Jiwoo, called for Kazuha. "Yes unnie?" I clearly saw on my peripheral vision that Kazuha is blushing so I scoffed and looked at where she was looking.

She is looking at Jiwoo.

Yes.

Jiwoo.

She's wearing a yellow dress, which is above her knees. Her light make up making her prettier than ever.

I looked at her but removed my gaze once I saw her ran towards Kazuha and gave her a hug.

"Tsk. What's with them?" I whispered and was shocked when the two looked at me. Did they hear what I just said?

I was overthinking but was stopped and was brought back to reality when jiwoo called me.

"Unnie." I saw her smiled and bit her inner cheeks. "Uhm.. Would you like to come with me— I mean us. We'll visit the , uhm.. Kids at the orphanage. So I'm wondering if you want to come.."

"You know.. I know you like kids.. Same as me.." I smiled at her and nodded my head. "Yeah sure.. But I'll change first.. Okay?" She nodded her head at me and hugged me tightly, making me laugh.

"By the way, who's going with us?" I questioned her, which she quickly answered. "Ahm.. I'm going with Jungwon, he asked me if I wanted to and of course.. Yes." Okay, her brother. I thought Kazuha will come..

"And also, Haewon.." I looked at her confusedly by just shrugged it off when Jiwoo started hopping away from my direction.

"She's really a kid.." I said while shaking my head. I was smiling ear to ear not until I felt Kazuha's grip on my arm. It was hard, to the point that it'll leave some red marks once she remove her hand. (I didn't write this because this is their real personalities okay? Remember that this is just a fanfiction.)

(Sorry really I made her bad here..)

"What?!" I asked her angrily, but quietly so the other members won't hear it.

She scoffed and shook her head. "Acting innocent now.. Unnie." I raised my eyebrows and glared at her. What is she talking about?

"Remember that You kissed an IZ*ONE member.." I widened my eyes when I heard her whispered.. How did sh—!

———

"Go Yunjin.. It's just a kiss.." A trainee told me, before gently pushing me towards the other trainee's direction. We're currently at the program show Produce 48, and I was given a fucking dare by this Kim Dayeon and Kang Hyewon.

I sighed and started walking towards Jo Yuri.

"I— uhm.." She looked at me, along side with our co-trainees. "It's just a dare.." She just blinked confusedly, not getting what I said.

I, slowly leaned forward.. And placed a 3 seconds kiss on her lips.

The trainees cheers and shouted our name, making her blush.

Yeah.

I also blushed. But due to me, being embarrassed. And all of sudden, she smiled. Making me more shy, so I started running away from them.

"It's just a dare!! Fuck it. I only love my Jiwoo!!" I started yelling when someone held my arms. "Eh? Who's Jiwoo? And what dare?" I looked and saw Kim Doah.

Luckily it's just Doah or else, I'll embarrass my self more.

"A-ah nothing Doah-ssi.. I'll go now, bye!" She waved her hand at me and laughed when she saw me, almost trip.