Chapter 1

Third Person's POV

"Good morning.." The CEO, entered the room, with the two former idols on his side. "W-wait.. Sakura and Chaewon sunbaenim?" Kazuha exclaimed, startling the girl who is beside her, Eunchae.

BangPD nodded his head, before gesturing the two to take a seat.

"Well, You were called here because..." He looked around the room, realizing that someone is missing.

"Wait a minute.. Where's Ms. Yang?" He asked the staff, who simply shook his head.

Yunjin seems to be familiarized on the surname, she's sure that she heard it.. Not from the idols last name but from someone she cared the most.

As the CEO was about to check outside, the door burst open.

Revealing a panting girl, in her oversized t-shirt and short.

"Sorry pd-nim.. It took me so long because I got something to do downstairs.." BangPD raised his eyebrows, softly chuckling before patting the young girls head.

His phone suddenly buzzed, meaning that he received a text. It was Yang Jungwon, Jiwoo's younger brother.

He explained why Jiwoo got late, even tho he was younger than Jiwoo. He still acts like an older one who's ready to do anything just go protect his noona.

"Y-you aren't mad?" She whispered, secretly peeking at the CEO. "Of course not. Take a seat now so we can start. Your brother messaged me just now. Sit down next to Chaewon.. At the empty seat. " She walked at the empty seat and gasped in shock.

I mean who wouldn't? Seeing her idol face-to-face was the unexpected thing to happen.

"Of IZ*ONE!?" She half yelled, before getting pulled into her seat. "Yep.. Take a seat now miss so pd-nim can start now.." She fixes herself, while looking at the now-laughing-former idol.

--

"So~ as I told you, you 7 will debut together after 3 months so you should get along together okay?" The seven girls nodded their head, before standing up and bowing down.

"Thank you so much PD-nim!" Garam exclaimed, followed by Eunchae and Kazuha. Yunjin simply smile, before looking at Jiwoo who's still staring in amusement at the two former idol.

"You have 2 weeks to get along and do what ever you want. After that, you'll work for the debut." The CEO stopped when he remembered something.

"And also, Jiwoo, Chaewon's the leader." After that, BangPD left the room, leaving the mentioned girl stunned.

"Don't freeze like that, Jiwoo.." She looked at her left, seeing the girl she never know exist- I mean was there.

She eyed the girl who has this sweet smile on her face. "It's been a while.." The latter said, but got no reply from the other girl.

The past kept replaying on her head, from the day they met, to the day they got separated.

"I'll come to you before the marriage occurs.." The part that hurt her. She wanted to be angry, she wanted to cry so the other girl will know that she ended up getting engaged.

Getting engaged with the girl who did anything for her just to make the latter love her, but no chance.

Yeah, she wasn't married yet, but the work she need to do to extend the marriage literally made her sick.

She got tired too! But why did her parents need to overwork her?
She waited for Yunjin to come but it feels like they just got separated more.
So, she tried being close to Haewon, and it worked. But they ended up parting ways for their dream. And it is to become an idol. Of course, Jiwoo was the one who ask Haewon to delay the marriage, they decided to marry each other after their dreams.

"Well, let's hang out today!!" Her thoughts were cut off when someone clung onto her arm. She looked up to see a tall, pretty and smiling girl.

"Yeah, Kazuha-unnie is right.. We also need to head to our dorm, CEO-nim gave the key to Sakura-unnie.." Kim Garam went between Kazuha and Jiwoo, noticing the intense glare Yunjin was giving to the taller girl.

"So, when are we moving?" The oldest asked, smiling while clinging to the sulking japanese.

"I can move by tomorrow unnie.." Jiwoo simply replied, before sitting down at the chair and pulling out her phone.

"Yep.. Me too" Kazuha said "But I think Sakura-unnie and Chaewon-unnie should go there now?" She looked at the two, who's busy looking at the other fan.

"They aren't responding to me.." She pouted making Garam laugh. "Don't mind them, I think they already moved earlier." Kazuha just smiled, contented that someone listened to her.

"Oh, You have us as your lockscreen wallpaper?" She jolted up, getting startled by the sudded voice from her back. "A-ah.. Yes unnie.. I was a fan." Sakura immediately walked towards the two, snatching the younger girls phone.

"Wah.. Really? Who's your bias?" the other four looked at you wierdly, not knowing what you are talking about.

Then in a snap, they all looked to see that your wallpaper is no other than the girlgroup IZ*ONE.

"Wow, even your lockscreen screams Wiz*one huh.. We're the same. Who's your bias? Mine is Yuri sunbae, her vocal was just.. Wah.. So pretty.." Jiwoo chuckled at Kazuha's statement and agreed.

"Yeah, but my bias is Minju sunbae.. She's just too pure and pret-" before she can continue what she was about to say, Sakura ans Chaewon yelled in unison.

"WHAT?!"

"Ugh.. I thought either one of us was your bias!" Chaewon clung at the younger girl, while pouting. "U-uhm.." Her respond sounded awkward, since she never see or been in touch with her idols even before.

"Let's just go!! I'll come with Jiwoo-unnie first!!" Luckily, The maknae pulled her and saved her from awkwardness.

The two of them walked out and started walking away. "What's with them unnie?" The older girl looked at Eunchae "Oh, I'm Hong Eunchae, If you still don't know.." Eunchae smiled, making the older one to smile too.

"Nice to meet you.. By the way, where should we go?" The younger girl thinks, before answering.

"Let's just go at the nearest cafè unnie, then let's call them to follow us." Jiwoo nodded, before taking her phone.

"Wait, you have their numbers?" She looked at Eunchae "Yes, Only Garam-unnie and Kazuha-unnie.." She replied before clinging at the older girl.

Then Jiwoo suddenly thought, 'Does Yunjin still has my number?'

She shook her head before starting to walk with Eunchae.

--

"Where did the two go?" Chaewon questioned, earning nothing from the others. They looked at each other, before checking them outside only to see that they aren't there.

"Call them.. Do you have their number?" Garam asked, looking at Yunjin.

"Why Yunjin-unnie, she didn't even interact with Jiwoi.." Kazuha replied. "She's 4 months older than you Kazuha.." Yunjin sighed, did she really messed up?

Yeah, she didn't even receive any reply from Jiwoo when she greeted her.

She knows that she broke her promise, but she can't do anything about it now right? Or not.

"Really? Did CEO gave us each information? Or you know each other before~" Sakura wiggled her eyebrows, teasing Yunjin.

They all looked at Yunjin, waiting for her to respond.

"You have history aren't y-" Chaewon was cut off by Kazuha who's holding her phone.

"Well, let's cut that out.. I'll call Eunch- nevermind, she already messaged me" Kazuha opened Eunchae's message only to know that the two are at the cafe near by.

"They're at the cafe.. Jinjja this two, left us here." The other five nodded their head, before stepping out of the room and making their way to the cafe.

------------------

Edit ko pa ulit

August 19, 2022

Please vote for my storyyy!!