Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

"Unnies! Oh god, you made me worried!" Eunchae, with the rest was the first thing the two saw.

"You two what time is it? Oh— did you cry?" They asked the two one by one, making Kazuha to roll her eyes.

"Hey, Jiwoo-unnie you okay?" She asked the older girl and pulled her from Yunjin. The others looked at her confusedly.

"I missed you unnie, and also look at what time it is, you worried me.." Yunjin looked at the clock and found out that it's only 8:17 pm.

These girls really likes to overreact.. She thought before chuckling.

—————

"GOODMORNING!!" Jiwoo, heard Yunjin shouted. Making her to open her eyes and slightly jumped from her deep slumber.

"Yah! You scared me!" She yelled back before standing up and glaring at Yunjin, who's laughing and defending herself already. She knows where this will go again.

"Yah, comeback here.. I'm not yet finish with you!!" Yunjin started running away, making the other girl, to chase her.

While running, Yunjin bumped to someone, to Kazuha

"Unnie! You know that hu—" She stopped and looked at Jiwoo who tackled Yunjin.

"He-hey..  HAHAHHA" She started tickling Yunjin and started laughing but stopped when they noticed Kazuha in front of them.

"Oh Zuha.. Annyeong!" The older girl greeted brightly. Kazuha was about to respond but don't have a chance when Jiwoo turned her attention to Yunjin back.

'Yunjin is really annoying..'  She clicked her tongue silently before passing them and entering their shared room.

Garam, walked towards the two girls once she noticed Kazuha, who looks grumpy than ever.

"What happened to her?" Jiwoo looked at Garam confusedly, not knowing what the girl os talking about.

"O-oh nothing Garam, maybe she got annoyed.." Yunjin answered instead, when she saw the other girl who's now looking at their shared room, worriedly.

"Excuse me guys.." Yunjin was about to follow the smaller girl but wasn't able to when Eunchae and Garam held her arms.

"Hahaha unnie, tell our some story about your love life" The two looked at each other and grinned like a devil making Yunjin to sighed and Sakura to face-palmed at the sight.

—————

"Well, we always go out and sometimes I considered that as a date" Yunjin stated, making the younger two to smile at each other.

"Is it only sometimes or... Always" Eunchae asked, focusing her attention only to the older sister not noticing a certain girl, who has been staring at her since earlier.

"Sometimes, since I wasn't sure about my feelings yet. I am oblivious I think? And you too, maybe." Eunchae looked at Yunjin confusedly then looked at Garam, who suddenly looked away.

Of course, Eunchae caught her, making her blush along side with the other one.

"Ehem. Unnie, I'll go now.. Btw Eunchae, see you later.." Garam ran away leaving the two other member's, one is blushing and the other one can't stop smiling thinking about her two members.

"Unnie!!" The two looked at the person yelling only to find Jiwoo, running towards their direction.

'Seems like these two are going on a date huh..' Eunchae smirked at the thought of teasing them but wasn't able to do so when Yunjin, excused her self.

"Well, I think I'll go now.. See you later.." Yunjin approached the younger girl and held her hand.

"Going on a date??" Sakura questioned the two. "Well, I think I'll consider it as one" Yunjin leaned closer to Sakura and whispered, making Jiwoo to knit her eyebrows.

"Yah! Are you making fun of me again unnie?" She glared at Yunjin but Yunjin only laughed and pulled the smaller with her once she met Kazuha's glaring eyes.

——————

625 words only

Sorry again huhu I wasn't able to make or write these past weekened 'cause we have so so so much activities.

Btw, thank you for supporting and please always tune for update since I like updating without a schedule hehe

Sorry really, next time I'll try to write a longer one!! Love u