Chapter 5

Jiwoo's POV

"Hey.." I turned around and saw Yunjin-unnie. "Yes unnie?" I replied while applying a light make-up.

It's been 2 months since we debuted and luckily, we succeed on our promotion.

We made different videos such as
Le Sserafim day-off, Ssera-vlog (I just made this so sorry if it sounds bad.), and others.

And today, I'll be filming my vlog with Yunjin and Garam.

"You aren't finish yet?" I looked at her thru the mirror and smiled. "I'm finished." I turned around and smiled at her.

She smiled back before holding my hands and pulling me with her.

"You know what.. Your hands are still soft and warm." I looked up at her, before nodding my head.

"Yours too unnie."

"Unnies!!" Kazuha ran towards our direction, wearing a presentable outfit.

"Is she going somewhere?" Yunjin asked me, more like whisper.

"Kazuha.. Where are you go-" Before I could continue what I was going to say, Chaewon-unnie appeared behind me.

"She'll come with you two.." Chaewon-unnie said. "What?" Yunjin asked lowly, not wanting to offend the younger girl. It wasn't like, she don't like Kazuha to be with them.

It's just, It's plan to be Garam.

"Garam can't go. Since it's our day-off, she'll be going to a family reunion." I raised my eyebrow and asked.

"Did she ask the CEO already?" Chaewon-unnie nodded her head and smiled.

"So.. Take care you three. Go home if you think it's time to.." We bid our goodbyes and stepped out of the dorm.

---

"Annyeong!! It's Jiwoo's Ssera-vlog.. Finally, I've been waiting for a quite long time to film my own vlog.." I spoke at the camera, beaming it at me.

"Annyeong!!" I then filmed Kazuha, when she noticed it, she waved her hand.

On my other side, I can feel Yunjin, tugging on my dress.

And I think maybe she also wants to be shown at thr vlog so, I switched the camera and leaned closer on Yunjin's side.

I smiled at her and show her at the camera.

"Hi!!" She waved happily. So that's what she only want? Aish this kid.

Then I looked at Kazuha, who's pouting at me.

I chuckled before pulling her at the camera frame and fixing my position.

We continued the ride until we reached the restaurant we badly wants to visit.

----

"Here's your food.." I set up the camera and make sure that all of us are in the frame. "Kamsahabnida!!" The three of us dig in and enjoyed the food.

----

"Yah. You alright?" Yunjin-unnie asked, before holding my hands. We're on our way on the car and Kazuha was already inside so, we're left.

"Yeah... It's just, I remembered when we used to hang out and we always got scolded for coming home late.." I heard her chuckled, making me laugh too.

"Hmm.. I think it's because they're just worried. So don't be mad at the-" She told me, but I think it's just a joke

"I'm not mad at them. You're the one who literally asked me if I can come over to your house since you're grounded.." I laughed before facing her.

"I miss your smile.." She told me. So, I brought down my mask and smiled at her.