Detention

Y/N's POV:
Great a fucking detention, "thanks" Peter, I didn't even do anything bro why is she picking on me instead of Peter.

I may as well go before I actually get into trouble then, shame on Peter for getting me detention ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! That's bloody ridiculous! Although.. I could get to know the teacher more.. yeah I'll do that!

I stand up after the class ends and Mrs. Romanoff looks at me basically telling me to come to her, so I walk over to her with my head down so she cant see my eyes because, why not?

"Now, L/N-" Mrs. Romanoff says before getting interrupted by me.

"Just call me Y/N.. Mrs." I say as she looks at me kind of mad she got interrupted.

"Fine then.. Y/N" Mrs. Romanoff says.. kind of weirdly.

"So as you know you have detention, now I know I know it seems unfair as I did see what happened, you were set up by your friends and you didn't even talk, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna let you just tidy up the room to make it look like you actually have detention, does that sound good enough Y/N?" Mrs Romanoff responds back to what she was saying before.

I mean that does sound kind of fair, but why would she want to hang out with me?

"S- Sure Mrs. That's fine with me and stuff yeah.." I stutter over my words and get flustered and all embarrassed.

"Alright you can go tidy up now or whatever." Mrs Romanoff says shooing me away.

As I walked away I noticed she was looking at me walking away, weird.

Hmm maybe I should ask her some questions about her seeing as its the first day.. or would that be too weird.. shit i gotta keep tidying shit before she notices im slacking off.

After I tidy up the classroom a bit I go back to her and sit on a chair as my legs are now in pain due to cleaning the whole classroom while Mrs was watching me. Mrs Romanoff looks at me sitting down and tries to read information from my face.. how odd.

"So.. Mrs.. how do you like this school so far?" I ask her politely I guess.

"Well it's certainly better than the last, why are you asking me random questions now?" She asks with a half confused face.

"Uhhh I don't know I guess I just want to get to know you a bit more seeing as I've never seen you before?" I reply back to her while scratching the back of my neck kind of embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed Y/N." She says my name weirdly again.

Jeez what is with her saying my name like that?!

"Alright I think you can go now its close to your lunch time seeing as you had a free period cleaning my classroom." Mrs Romanoff says with a really small smirk.

"Alright thanks Mrs. see you next class or detention?" I respond back to her then leave the class without a second thought.

Mrs. Romanoff's POV:
Wow that kid sure is strange, but he really intrigues me, maybe I should let my walls down and talk to him without giving him a detention, I don't know though yet, maybe though.

After Y/N leaves my classroom I get ready for my next class after lunch and head to the staff room where i see another teacher, Mr Barnes, Y/N, Peter, and Ned's old teacher. I heard all the students talk about him in my first class, whatever they said was all true, he is quite kind to others, I think I should ask him about Y/N.

"Hey Mr Barnes!"

"Oh hey Mrs Romanoff how are you!" He responds back to me.

"Oh nothing I just had a detention with Y/N in his free period."

"Wait why, Y/N is such a great kid though?" He asks me with a very confused look on his face.

"Oh his friends were ganging up on him making him get into trouble because Peter said he still thought Dinosaurs were real, which clearly stated in class they aren't, anyways I just made him clean my room up letting him know he isn't in any actual trouble." I respond back to him.

"I thought so, I dont think I would ever imagine Y/N L/N into trouble!" He chuckles and points to a chair "Sit down and have a coffee so we can have a chat!"

"Sure I would LOVE a coffee!!" I say with a light laugh, he laughs back.

"So, Y/N, how was he when you taught him?" I asked curiously.

"Well to begin things off, Y/N was a VERY quiet student towards the start of the year, managed to break him out of his shell and now he sometimes talks, which is an achievement you could say. He's also very kind, and I think he told me he's gonna try out for a sport? Eh I'm not sure I can't remember, he'll probably tell you one day."

"Hmm he sounds like a very nice kid!" I respond back with a smile, He smiles back at me.

"He sure is but he ain't no kid no more, he's turning into a man, he's very independent and he's  18 can you even believe that?!" He says with a shocked expression.

"Hey.. I gotta tell you something Mrs. Romanoff.." He says with his smile dropping to a frown and regretful eyes.

"yeah, what is it?" I ask him with a confused look.

"I've been wanting to tell Y/N and Peter about me moving to another campus, I just haven't plucked up the courage to tell them.." He says while slowly putting his face in his hands clearly frustrated about everything.

"Umm.. maybe you can go to dinner with them as you guys are close?" I suggest.He kinda looks at me with a confused expression then immediately changes it to a thoughtful expression.

"You know what thats a good idea, I'll let them know at the end of lunch time or drag them out of class, but um seeing as you came up with this idea do you want to come to dinner with us?" He asks me basically with puppy eyes as he doesn't really want to do it alone.

"You know what Mr Barnes, sure, I'll come to the dinner." I respond to him, he has a tiny grin and says he appreciates it and then stands up.

"Alright thats Mrs, I gotta go prepare for my next class maybe you should also get more ready I guess." I nod at him and say goodbye then I walk to the sink to rinse out my coffee mug and then go back to my class to get a powerpoint slide of how a guy named Brandon likes knees and how we should judge him.

___________________________________________
AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!!
Also this is what Mr Barnes looks like if you didn't already know!

___________________________________________AND THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER!! Also this is what Mr Barnes looks like if you didn't already know!

stay tuned for the next chapter!!